Why am I receiving every other notification but not party and game invites

Discus and support Why am I receiving every other notification but not party and game invites in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have all my notifications turned on so why am I not getting party and game invites. Im getting every kind of notification apart from the important... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by blackfires2340, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Why am I receiving every other notification but not party and game invites

I have all my notifications turned on so why am I not getting party and game invites. Im getting every kind of notification apart from the important ones

:)

blackfires2340, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Alex Keith Win User

Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications

Hi, just factory reset my Xbox and it works fine now. Thanks for your help.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Not receiving party invites but am receiving all other invites and notifications

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple repots in regards to the same issue, however, there are no official announcements yet from Microsoft which means that we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Kindly perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  5. HERO_ Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Companion App Not Receiving Party Invitations

Thanks for the suggestion, I have ensured the notification setting isn't disturbed. The thing is, the only issue is with receiving Party Invites. All other notifications, such as messages, achievements, etc., appear to be working normally.
  6. KillitallBroMan Win User

Xbox not receiving party and game invites

For a few days I have not been Recieving game or party invites. I know they are being sent as I am in party with the people trying to send them. I am able to send out invites both party and game. I am receiving all other notifications like messages, people
    coming online ect. I have: Restarted me console Removed my a count and re added Factory reset Swapped to multiple different internet connections Weird thing is I signed into my wife's account and got a game invite on hers just fine. At this point I am at a
    loss and dont know what to do. And advice e would be appreciated.
Thema:

1. Why am I receiving every other notification but not party and game invites - Similar Threads - Why receiving every

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  4. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  5. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  6. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  7. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  8. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....
  9. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?: Xbox design lab processsing 1182af14-17dc-4263-ab9e-a4a419db0ad1
  10. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...