Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ

Discus and support Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ 198f4bcd-f1d7-41e9-8cc8-f26322d49c29 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brandall hickman, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ

:)

brandall hickman, Mar 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello brandall hickman,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What game are you trying to run?
    • Can you share a screenshot of it?
    • Have you made any network configuration?
    • Which console edition are you using?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

If you are having multiplayer connection issues: Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Please see info about advance network settings: About advanced network settings | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. SidneyTP Win User

Switching discs, update not found.

I am having this problem aswell. I installed all three discs before playing and when i fire it up downloaded the update. I started witgh disc 1 and tried to go straight for multi-player but on trying disc 3 got the error same when going back to single player.

Would uninstalling all 3 discs and then re-installing solve the problem?
  5. Zer0 G Win User

cant connect to xbox live while playing Call Of Duty 3

Whenever I get disconnected with a multi-player session but the game functions fine on its own, I typically remove and re-download all of the multi-player content.
  6. LastDon6585 Win User

How bad is RE: Operation Racoon City?

Its actually pretty fun to play multi player versus and campaign. As a single player game, not as much fun. If you are looking for more of the original, wait for RE6 to come out. The focus of RE: ORC is multi player experience not single player
Thema:

1. Why am I re-directed to multi-player when I press to play DMZ - Similar Threads - Why directed multi

2. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  3. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  4. Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I only play some games directly from external storage?: I have a 5tb external hard-drive. I have it formated for the xbox series x. I have it almost full with games, but only some will play directly from it. Others I have to constantly swap back and...
  5. Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S installing when I bought it directly from FIFA 23?: I bought EA FC 24 on my Xbox Series S directly from FIFA 23 but it’s not installing and when I try again it says I already own the game and I have already tried clearing space but it’s not working...
  6. Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play games direct from seagate hard drive??: Hi all I have a seagate hard drive, but every time I want to play a game that’s stored there it tells me I have to move it to the Xbox memory. I then have to move a game from the Xbox to the...
  7. Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my elite series 2 controller suddenly and randomly change direction: I bought a new Elite Series 2 Controller direct from Microsoft less than a month ago. With it I've put in over 200 hours into Starfield as well as a few hours into other games I play with my...
  8. Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I find the tab to redeem digital direct offers?: There’s two parts to this question: 1. Does any Xbox Series S included the Gilded Hunter bundle? (Fortnite, Rocket league, and Fall Guys) because I have an Xbox Series S and I want the bundle for...
  9. Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?: Nothing I have tried works including power cycling console, unplugging headset, changing qualities of stream, adjusting latency settings, and staying on an app for 30 seconds mid stream whenever...
  10. Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...: I am on the latest version of windows, so I don't understand. I saw another thread like this and it said to update windows. 573932db-f40a-477c-8303-74e9e57169ed