Why am I paying for your service when it is revoked by a developer (343)

Discus and support Why am I paying for your service when it is revoked by a developer (343) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since I have started playing Halo 5 I have had constant service interruptions. 343s servers kick from from games regularly. I get kicked out of games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EachBullet, Feb 3, 2016.

1. EachBullet
    EachBullet Guest

Since I have started playing Halo 5 I have had constant service interruptions. 343s servers kick from from games regularly. I get kicked out of games when the options menu is unavailable.

60 dollar game in a 60 dollar service and no one is accountable for the "Banhammer". Please remedy this immediately or refund my game and service fees.

:)

EachBullet, Feb 3, 2016
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    halo reach/quit early

Regardless of you paying for your son to be able to play or not there are a set of rules that he and everyone else must abide by while using any part of the service and its games. Since the Halo games are monitored and enforced
    by the Game Developer you would have to contact them and discuss your issue. You can be assured that this will happen again to your son as 343 is not going to change how they operate just to appease a few inconvenienced players.

Temhotabot, Feb 3, 2016
  3. A 343 developer drops by at your party...

I'd say something like: "I think you folks have done a superb job in the face of tremendous pressure to live up to the expectations we have for one of the most successful shooter franchises of all time. Now, I hope you'll forgive me when I say I'm going
    to find you and assassinate your @@@. Do I get a special tag or anything for that?"

DTW Dirty Harry, Feb 3, 2016
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Why are you being banned? Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone in the forums can do regarding bans. You have to follow the ToU and CoC when playing the games. All that is spelled out in the agreement that you sign before playing any games. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Feb 3, 2016
  5. EachBullet
    EachBullet Guest
    Repeated service interruptions are getting me banned. The bannhammer cannot differentiate between a service drop and a player quitting. I am making noise everywhere until I hear from xbox

EachBullet, Feb 3, 2016
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You won't hear from anyone from Microsoft here.

You'd be better off asking 343industries,it's their game.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Daft Badger Win User

You won't hear from anyone from Microsoft here.

You'd be better off asking 343industries,it's their game.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Why are you being banned? Unfortunately, there is nothing anyone in the forums can do regarding bans. You have to follow the ToU and CoC when playing the games. All that is spelled out in the agreement that you sign before playing any games. Good Luck!
  9. EachBullet Win User

Repeated service interruptions are getting me banned. The bannhammer cannot differentiate between a service drop and a player quitting. I am making noise everywhere until I hear from xbox
  10. Eggnogga Win User

Why am I forced to pay for a service to use a service I am paying for?

I'm disappointed they will be offering the usage of apps to "Silver" members. I'm going to miss these threads that would pop up every week. :( They were always a good read.
  11. Auswulf Win User

Why am I forced to pay for a service to use a service I am paying for?

It will never be free. It has been argued against for years. Hundreds of people have posted in the wish list and feedback forum against it and it still hasn't changed. I agree apps should be access able regardless of subscription but it will never happen.
Thema:

1. Why am I paying for your service when it is revoked by a developer (343) - Similar Threads - Why paying service

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  7. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  8. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  9. Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it making me pay for the java version of minecraft if I have bedrock?: I have had bedrock for years and I can still play it. It just won't let me get java. It makes me pay for it. It says it should be included with my version. 72b1bd83-5e7c-4b72-ae89-427805de7059
  10. Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why must I wait for a service that I'm paying large sums of money to every month?: If I paid any other service $30/mth I would expect immediate access to the stuff I've paid for. However, this game StarField has destroyed the customer experience for me. Not only is it buggy and...