Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox
Discus and support Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ashton Wilcox, Jan 9, 2024.
Thema:
Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox
Loading...
-
Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox - Similar Threads - Why part family
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why can't I buy Controller replacement parts in Australia?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhy can't I buy Controller replacement parts in Australia?: Hi; I am hitting brick walls with 'online chat' support and the phone call center never emailed or replied back. I simply want to order a replacement RB/LB bumper part for my Xbox X Controller -... -
Why do I keep getting kicked out in the same part in the new goat simulator dlc
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy do I keep getting kicked out in the same part in the new goat simulator dlc: So I go into goat simulator and I play and then when I go into the first rift I always get kicked out.so now since that’s happened I can’t beat the game.also I’ve also tried restarting the... -
Why is Xbox cloud partly grey? Why is my Solitaire data missing? And does Xbox wan me to...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is Xbox cloud partly grey? Why is my Solitaire data missing? And does Xbox wan me to...: I have Xbox ultimate game pass. last week my computer crashes. Its an older HP Envy 17 still running Windows 10. After a clean install Xbox cloud on my TV is partly greyed, battle.net wants me to... -
Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?: Ive been on XBOX since the original, a live/gamepass member for almost 19 yrs! And this is the 1st time ive really considered dropping the platform all together. Now is literally the worst time to... -
WHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...
in XboX InsidersWHY DOESN'T Microsoft/xbox make more controllers with the rubberized grip on the back part...: Only seen a few controllers that I really like and it's the 20th anniversary controller and storm cloud vapor the reason is I like the rubberized grip on the back part because it is on my...