Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

Discus and support Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i actually had a hiatus with xbox for a while... mostly because i was playing pubg on pc, and had More friends on ps4 at the time. But when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MikeMercendetti, Oct 25, 2019.

  1. Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller


    So i actually had a hiatus with xbox for a while... mostly because i was playing pubg on pc, and had More friends on ps4 at the time. But when i decided to go back to xbox and buy my xbox one... my god... i have never been more pissed off with the controllers.
    My first one was probably dropped more than it should have been but the next 2 have been treated like royalty... second controller got drift in idk 3 months. Third controller got maybe 6 months and literally overnight got the worst drift ive ever had in a
    controller. WHY AM I ABOUT TO SPEND MORE IN CONTROLLERS THAN THE SYSTEM IN LESS THAN 2 YEARS

    :)
     
    MikeMercendetti, Oct 25, 2019
    #1
  2. FamintoBR Win User

    Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

    Uma pena ouvir isso, é bom sempre checar se ainda está na garantia antes de comprar outro.

    Já tive problema duas vezes, mas estava na garantia e foi resolvido.

    [Mod Translation - Too bad to hear, it's always good to check if you're still under warranty before buying another.

    I've had problem twice, but it was under warranty and has been resolved.]
  3. xBEATDOWNSx Win User

    Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

    Honestly the build quality of the controllers are pretty bad. My buddy went through 3 in one day. That was yhe tipping point for him. He already said its why hes going back to PlayStation
  4. darkist1 Win User

    Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

    Hey Mike,

    Sorry you're having this experience with your controllers, it doesn't seem normal to be doing that though, I think you may just have bad luck when it comes to the controllers drifting.

    Could you possibly try doing a clean? you can google tips on how to clean your control sticks using earbuds/cotton swabs. Sometimes the drift is just caused by a build up of debris. I wouldnt recommend ever opening your equipment as this voids your warranties.
    So if your controllers are breaking so soon after purchase, take them back to the store you got them from as a faulty product.
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

    Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

    I have had issues with stick drift on Xbox for years, since OG Xbox days. But I have also had issues with PS3 when I had one. Sorry your controllers have been pretty terrible.
  6. itzjustARTYOM Win User

    Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

    you should get a good quality one than just anormal ones I believe, so it will last longer
Thema:

Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller

Loading...
  1. Why am I now shopping for my 4th Xbox controller - Similar Threads - Why shopping 4th

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...