Why am I not unsuspended yet

Discus and support Why am I not unsuspended yet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Enforcement Team I have recently been suspended for two weeks from games/communication I waited it out until today, the ban was supposed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LittleWolfz, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. LittleWolfz
    LittleWolfz Guest

    Why am I not unsuspended yet


    Hello Xbox Enforcement Team I have recently been suspended for two weeks from games/communication I waited it out until today, the ban was supposed to end at around 12:00am today but when I got back from school today the suspension was still going please
    remove it because its supposed to end at the end 7th of November 2017!

    :)
     
    LittleWolfz, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. Why am I not yet shown on the in-game Leaderboards?

    I want to compete with some friends for highest scores on the in-game Leaderboards, but the game just tells me I have to play the game in order to be ranked. Errr, I've completed the Hard guitar tour already.

    The only person on my friends list that shows up (and many have played the game) is Guns LotsOfGuns.

    What do I have to do to get the flipping Leaderboards to work!?

    GH2 - they worked but couldn't be sorted by difficulty level so we couldn't battle for bragging rights on Hard/Expert if we couldn't achieve the same sort of scores as Medium.

    GH3 - utterly and fundamentally broken and thus completely useless in game, as far as I was concerned. They didn't show everybody, the filters didn't seem to work, scrolling up/down would change who was shown. We never used them.

    Rock Band - I'm not listed and I can't see my friends.

    Why am I not unsuspended yet :( Why are Leaderboards apparently so difficult to implement properly! Why am I not unsuspended yet :mad:
     
    Tufty McTavish, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Troma67
    Troma67 Guest
    Why am I not yet shown on the in-game Leaderboards?

    Having the same problem myself, finished the drums and guitar tour on medium and nothing on the leaderboards. :thumbsdow
     
    Troma67, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    The enforcement team does not use the forums. If it hasn't been lifted, you may want to try contacting support to see if you've received a suspension extension. They will be able to tell you when it will be lifted, but they will not have any further information.
    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support
     
    Smwutches, Nov 7, 2017
    #4
  5. LittleWolfz
    LittleWolfz Guest
    how can I contact them? it won't work
     
    LittleWolfz, Nov 7, 2017
    #5
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    If the enforcement team discovers that you did something else to violate the code, they can extend the suspension.
     
    Smwutches, Nov 7, 2017
    #6
  7. LittleWolfz
    LittleWolfz Guest
    WHY WOULD THEY EXTEND MY SUSPENSION THATS NOT FAIR WHAT SO I DO A CASE REVIEW AND THOSE SADDOES THINK OH LETS JUST EXTEND HIS SUSPENSION FOR TRYING TO APPEAL FOR A SUSPENSION Jesus Christ
     
    LittleWolfz, Nov 7, 2017
    #7
  8. LittleWolfz
    LittleWolfz Guest

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    BUT WHY WOULDNT THEY KEEP THE ORIGINAL SUSPENSION IF THATS WHAT THEY DID IN THE FIRST PLACE ITS NOT LIKE I BAN EVADED ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT???
     
    LittleWolfz, Nov 1, 2018
    #8
  9. LittleWolfz Win User

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    If the enforcement team discovers that you did something else to violate the code, they can extend the suspension.
    BUT WHY WOULDNT THEY KEEP THE ORIGINAL SUSPENSION IF THATS WHAT THEY DID IN THE FIRST PLACE ITS NOT LIKE I BAN EVADED ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT???
  10. Smwutches Win User

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    The enforcement team does not use the forums. If it hasn't been lifted, you may want to try contacting support to see if you've received a suspension extension. They will be able to tell you when it will be lifted, but they will not have any further information.
    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  11. Smwutches Win User

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    If the enforcement team discovers that you did something else to violate the code, they can extend the suspension.
  12. LittleWolfz Win User

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    how can I contact them? it won't work
  13. LittleWolfz Win User

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    The enforcement team does not use the forums. If it hasn't been lifted, you may want to try contacting support to see if you've received a suspension extension. They will be able to tell you when it will be lifted, but they will not have any further information.
    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    WHY WOULD THEY EXTEND MY SUSPENSION THATS NOT FAIR WHAT SO I DO A CASE REVIEW AND THOSE SADDOES THINK OH LETS JUST EXTEND HIS SUSPENSION FOR TRYING TO APPEAL FOR A SUSPENSION Jesus Christ
Thema:

Why am I not unsuspended yet

Loading...
  1. Why am I not unsuspended yet - Similar Threads - Why unsuspended yet

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know: I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I...
  10. Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me: Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox in a week ever since I had my wisdom tooth pulled 50ebc864-ccf3-4566-be41-2f05ab97d5da