why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

Discus and support why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KeveonHubbard, Jan 19, 2024.

  1. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know


    I am super mad my mom made this account when I was 7 in 2017 and now I get suspended for a gamer pic I didn't know was inappropriate I appealed for it, and guess what denied I can't believe it I was supposed to have a good weekend and now my weekend is ruined I want a second chance I didn't know that that gamer pic was inappropriate till my backstabbing friend reported me for it and he did on purpose so I can't talk to nobody. so if someone please helps me out and talks to me about this I will thank them so much

    :)
     
    KeveonHubbard, Jan 19, 2024
    #1
  2. KeveonHubbard Win User

    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

    but I ended up doing the appeal and it made me submit it over and over again so I feel like they got it blank when i typed something there
  3. Smwutches Win User

    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

    Doesn't matter. If they denied it, there is nothing else that can be done.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

    An appeal is the only way to possibly be unsuspended. If the enforcement team denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. LittleWolfz Win User

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    If the enforcement team discovers that you did something else to violate the code, they can extend the suspension.
    BUT WHY WOULDNT THEY KEEP THE ORIGINAL SUSPENSION IF THATS WHAT THEY DID IN THE FIRST PLACE ITS NOT LIKE I BAN EVADED ON A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT???
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Why am I not unsuspended yet

    The enforcement team does not use the forums. If it hasn't been lifted, you may want to try contacting support to see if you've received a suspension extension. They will be able to tell you when it will be lifted, but they will not have any further information.
    1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know

Loading...
  1. why am I not unsuspended for something I said I didn't know - Similar Threads - why unsuspended something

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me: Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox in a week ever since I had my wisdom tooth pulled 50ebc864-ccf3-4566-be41-2f05ab97d5da