why am I not receiving my free gamertag changes

Discus and support why am I not receiving my free gamertag changes in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My friends say there getting free gamertage changes but I'm not 2cb7f9bd-e9c4-47e2-a1a3-26aa0a568f2a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brady Kearney, Nov 23, 2022.

1. why am I not receiving my free gamertag changes

My friends say there getting free gamertage changes but I'm not

:)

Brady Kearney, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The free change is only given if you were given a randomly generated tag when you created your account and are changing that tag for the first time. If you chose your tag when you created your account, that was your free change.
  3. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

gamertag

I am guessing that you received a forced name change? These do not happen unless your old gamertag broke the rules and somebody reported you. You do not receive a free name change, the name given to you is your free change.
  4. User 5132020 Win User

Gamertag

Why is my name Prettybunny225 and not the name that I changed it to. My gamertag should be (TTVH3ntAiGod it's not really inappropriate it's just a name if you let me do another change gamertag for free(I used all of mine) I will change it)
    Hello Sir! , I am sorry to hear about the Gamertag change. Unfortunately the name inappropriate. We do not offer Free gamertags! Please refer to Xbox Guidelines, and then try a new Gamertag! Enjoy your day!
  5. oEatMyNutsPunk Win User

GamerTag changed without Notice, policy Enforcment team???

Why was my gamertag changed without notice , why are we not given a one time cordesity free gamertag change ?
  6. WPAK Win User

Change GT

Hi there,

depending on when the account was initially created you may get a free gamertag change. Nowadays you will be assigned a auto generated gamertag when creating an xbox live account and therefor a free change is received.

Since your current gamertag is one that was not auto generated you are not entitled for the free change, which is why you are shown the 9.99 price.
Thema:

1. why am I not receiving my free gamertag changes - Similar Threads - why receiving free

2. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  3. Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my non friends not receiving my messages?: Hi all, I play a lot of Warframe, and with that I do a lot of buying and selling of items in the game. This means that I have to message a lot of people on Xbox for certain questions. Over the...
  4. Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I receiving 2 strikes for saying “****” to another player?: How does saying "You are so **** man can’t believe the garbage you get away with " constitute 2/8 strikes? Clearly messaging the player regarding the game we just played can’t understand how...
  5. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  6. Why I didn't receive a message in my mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I didn't receive a message in my mail: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (mod removed) 6438e200-569d-432d-a92f-80371b4d9fd6
  7. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  8. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....
  9. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?: Xbox design lab processsing 1182af14-17dc-4263-ab9e-a4a419db0ad1
  10. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...