Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook
Discus and support Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve played multiple rounds of solitaire on Microsoft Solitaire and am not earning the 50 points 6db5e3e9-f9bf-4cf6-826e-dcb8798623c7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Endo _, Jan 18, 2024.
Thema:
Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook
Loading...
-
Why am I not earning points from playing solitaire on my chromebook - Similar Threads - Why earning points
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Why is the NextGen survey so long?!
in XboX InsidersWhy is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be... -
Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??
in XboX InsidersWhy isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by... -
Why can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy can't i earn achievements in my hardcore world but i have a microsoft account, i can't...: Please can you help me earn achievements and advancements in my worlds? Because i keep making a hardcore world all over again. cbdd9530-ab7b-4eae-ac89-1569fb708205 -
Why have Behavior Packs if you can not earn achievements
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy have Behavior Packs if you can not earn achievements: Hey I love the game minecraft and I enjoy playing it for hours but there is one thing I have notices I was not earning my achievements. So I start a new map today 3/5/25 to see if it was a bug but... -
Why is my account not updating to reflect games I’ve played to earn the Game Pass monthly...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy is my account not updating to reflect games I’ve played to earn the Game Pass monthly...: In the Game Pass monthly 4/8 pack rewards section in my account, it seems as though the Game Pass games that I’ve been playing are not counting towards my points. When I click on either section,... -
Why did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement
in XBoX on WindowsWhy did xbox change how many points you get for earning the daily Achievement: Why did xbox change the daily achievement reward from 50 to 5 points! that is so stupid!!!! it takes a lot longer to do that then any other reward!! Is there any way to start something for them to... -
Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...: Just wondering why the reward system is so bad now. Feels like id have to spend 100 dollars to earn 1 kinda crazy 87cad828-10a5-4104-a0a6-926523cd1bd2