Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips?

Discus and support Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been an Xbox Live customer for many years. For the past few I have not seen much use for it, as I have moved onto other platforms that better... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Z Chicken, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Mr Z Chicken
    Mr Z Chicken Guest

Hi, I've been an Xbox Live customer for many years. For the past few I have not seen much use for it, as I have moved onto other platforms that better fit my gaming needs and conveniences. However, I have been using Xbox Live on occasion to upload an entertaining
    clip of gameplay from games that were compatible to upload to your services via my PC. I do this because I have many old friends that still use Xbox Live frequently that can see these clips and have a laugh, and it makes a good archiving system for funny moments
    from long ago.

Recently it's come to my attention that I apparently do not have the privilege to upload any clips to Xbox Live anymore, and I was wondering why that could be. I've taken my time to check my privacy settings and to read the guidelines page that I will have
    a link to below. The exact message I get from the Xbox Windows app is this

Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips? [​IMG]

As far as I know from reading the guidelines page, I have done nothing to be disallowed the ability to share any content, and all my privacy settings are setup correctly. My only thought at this point is that the clips system is a Gold membership exclusive
    thing, but as far as I know it never has been. If anyone in support could provide me an answer as to why I've been revoked of this feature, that would be great!

Game Content Usage Rules

:)

Mr Z Chicken, Jul 3, 2018
  2. 1 month free trial

Help. I no longer am permitted to use computer and after registration 365 office I can not do anything

Ernest Alfred, Jul 3, 2018
  3. spec24
    spec24 Guest
    How the hell did it get worse?

Same *** here! I also no longer have ANY of my Uploads. Someone explain to me a gain why we pay for this "service"? What a joke!

spec24, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Halo Pro
    Halo Pro Guest

Hello Mr Z Chicken, try signing in at enforcement.xbox.com to check for any bans or suspensions that could prevent this feature.

Halo Pro, Jul 3, 2018
  5. Mr Z Chicken
    Mr Z Chicken Guest
    I've just finished checking the site. I have one completed suspension apparently, however it's from 2011 and only lasted for a little over 24 hours. It doesn't give me details on what it was about, but I doubt it has anything to
    do with this problem. Could there be any other systems that would stop me from sharing videos aside from privacy settings?

Mr Z Chicken, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Halo Pro Win User

Hello Mr Z Chicken, try signing in at enforcement.xbox.com to check for any bans or suspensions that could prevent this feature.
  7. Mr Z Chicken Win User

Hello , try signing in at enforcement.xbox.com to check for any bans or suspensions that could prevent this feature.
    I've just finished checking the site. I have one completed suspension apparently, however it's from 2011 and only lasted for a little over 24 hours. It doesn't give me details on what it was about, but I doubt it has anything to
    do with this problem. Could there be any other systems that would stop me from sharing videos aside from privacy settings?
  8. Much25 Win User

Longer Game DVR recordings

Is it 5 mins? I recently recorded a clip that was 9 mins long. Unfortunately, Upload Studio won't let me upload clips longer than 5 minutes.
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Xbox clips too long?

Hey there PyroTracer.

Clips are always recorded at 30 seconds, but you can edit longer clips within Upload Studio :)
  10. LORD TSARKON Win User

Uploading video question

I think the video still has to be under 30 seconds for the upload to youtube... although the clips can be longer for Elite...

I gave up however since it takes Days and hours to upload even a 30 second clip...
Thema:

1. Why am I no longer permitted to upload clips? - Similar Threads - Why longer permitted

2. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  3. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  5. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  6. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  7. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  8. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  9. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  10. Why does Battlefield 1 no longer work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Battlefield 1 no longer work?: I am using a new Acer Predator. All of my drivers are up to date. I am running windows 11 with directx 12. Battlefield 1 used to work on this pc but it now no longer does. When I try to load the...