Why am I no longer getting my Horizon Backstage Passes in Forza Horizon 4.

Discus and support Why am I no longer getting my Horizon Backstage Passes in Forza Horizon 4. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pretty straight forward. Have not been getting my Backstage Passes the last few weeks or so (I think about 4 or 5 passes missed in total). Have been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by D G6, Dec 10, 2022.

1. D G6
    D G6 Guest

Pretty straight forward. Have not been getting my Backstage Passes the last few weeks or so (I think about 4 or 5 passes missed in total). Have been getting other season rewards just not the Backstage Passes. Wouldn't care except I still have 1 vehicle left to get from the Backstage Pass.

:)

2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues, it is handled by the game support, in order for you to check what happened with the vehicle that you are supposed to get along with additional information, you need to reach out to the game support.

Here you go: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  5. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Jogo apareceu pra instalar e não lembro de ter adquirido[Game appeared to install and I do not remember having purchased]

Hello ReginaldoDe Oliveira1,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with playing Forza Horizon 3. Forza Horizon 3 has been removed from the Microsoft Store and is no longer available for download from Game Pass. The only way to obtain the game now is if
    you have a redeemable code for the game. If you'd like to play a racing game via Game Pass, Forza Horizon 4 is still available for download through the subscription.

I hope this information helps!
Thema:

1. Why am I no longer getting my Horizon Backstage Passes in Forza Horizon 4. - Similar Threads - Why longer getting

2. Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One X no longer work after a recent update?: Planned Obsolescence. This is to drive revenue. There should be a lawsuit filed soon. Everyone can join in. I'll provide details. 1c74f1cd-4ba2-46e5-bb63-4b0c64c9622e
  3. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  5. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  6. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  7. why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i delete a games files that i no longer have. its taking up 60gb and i need to...: its a world of warships file 5474634f-d939-42bb-bc1a-3e7bb3bf854a
  8. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  9. Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I no longer have access to some of my digital games?: After the big console update, some of my digital games had the warning sign on them and said I don't own them when I clearly bought them and had been playing them prior! This is absolutely...
  10. Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I no longer get robux off of Microsoft rewards as someone in the UK?: I have friends in America who also use Microsoft rewards and can get Robux from it. I used to be able to, however, now the option to redeem Robux codes is no longer there as someone from the...