Why am I losing progress made with the Casual Sudoku game.

Discus and support Why am I losing progress made with the Casual Sudoku game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku has Daily Challenges and keeps track of successful completion in the Cloud. This seems to happen mostly mid-month and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tom Sunhaus, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Tom Sunhaus
    Tom Sunhaus Guest

Microsoft Casual Games Sudoku has Daily Challenges and keeps track of successful completion in the Cloud. This seems to happen mostly mid-month and on weekends. Four times my completion of Daily Challenges have been lost by the Cloud save process this last weekend thru today (Wednesday Feb 22). This has happened before with other people in the past. There is at least one closed question on this issue. The other Casual Games do not have this problem. Whenever I have Sudoku on two machines, the problem is worse. The error seems to be in the synchronization process. The lead programmer on this app should have solved this problem by now.

:)

Tom Sunhaus, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tom, here in this community the procedures are more focused on gameplay issues on Xbox consoles and PC, as this is a question about something within the game you could post your feedback directly on the game's facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/microsoftsudoku
  3. Tom Sunhaus Win User

Thanks for nothing. This is a Microsoft problem & this is a Microsoft URL. Facebook is a community-based structure & you say that Microsoft problems are solved via Facebook. This is exactly backwards. I have already posted on Facebook multiple times & another has also stated that he has the same problem. Nothing has been done. Why is the 'community' on a Microsoft URL & Support on Facebook. I must only conclude that Microsoft is giving me the run-around. This problem is multiple years old. Apparently Microsoft Source Control & Microsoft Azure do not work. I wonder if the Sudoku app is written & updated by Russians.
  4. EatableFever2 Win User

MICROSOFT SUDOKU

It's been 36 hours since I could play Sudoku. See my earlier post for the details or see my Feedback or see Microsoft casual games. All 3 posts have elicited ZERO responses.

Feedback at

https://aka.ms/AA6vr3d

Microsoft casual games post at https://community.microsoftcasualgames.com/games/microsoft-sudoku/
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Sudoku - Casual Games

Hi Drnotes2000,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the Microsoft casual games
    community
    . Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a support
    site
    for the casual games you can look over also. Here is the casual games FAQ too.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Microsoft Sudoku progress

Hello Sara,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue when attempting to load the progress for Microsoft Sudoku on your Windows PC.

Please attempt to follow our Microsoft Casual Games FAQ support article for steps that can be used for various Microsoft
    titles on your PC or other devices.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Why am I losing progress made with the Casual Sudoku game. - Similar Threads - Why losing progress

2. Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would I lose storage on my Xbox One S?: I have a 1tb Xbox One S. Recently it changed the size of the storage and I am unsure why. I used to have around 900GB for storage after console software took up some. After having an issue with an...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I lose Atmos surround sound when I plug a headset into my wired controller?: The moment I plug my headset in to my Razer Wolverine V2 controller the sound mode on my XBOX changes the audio output to stereo uncompressed. The sound output cannot be changed back to any type...
  5. Why did I lose all of my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did I lose all of my points: I lost for 1500 points I was about to redeem it for rubox and then I had no points but my purchase history is empty I want my points back a445cd54-98ed-4af1-9fe1-d9530a31bc96
  6. Why did i lose already owned games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did i lose already owned games?: im trying to play call of duty with games i already owned for a few years and now its saying i have to rebuy the game. after i tried uninstalling the games it saying i dont own the games no more....
  7. Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox losing connection the second my controller disconnects: I am on the original xbox one - I will not buy the new xbox till I feel the need to since this worked fine until now Every time I play a game my xbox comes up with controller disconnected - even...
  8. Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Accessories App lose shift-key keyboard key functionality?: My profile still has the keyboard keys mapped as some shift buttons (my paddle is G while not holding the shift button and H when holding it), but now when I go to add a new shift button as a...
  9. Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is My XBOX series X losing wifi and requires a console reset to restore it?: My Xbox series X keeps losing the Wifi settings after being powered off. When I power it on it says no connection, then when I go to wifi settings it cannot find my wifi or any wifi connections....
  10. For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Call of Duty MW2, why do I keep losing contraband weapons and keys from my stash?!: When I went to bed, I had 28/40 weapons in my contraband. When I woke up I had 23/40. Same thing with my keys, 28/36 when I went to bed and 23/36 the next day. Please help....