Why am I ineligible?

Discus and support Why am I ineligible? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I went onto the Xbox Live Quests page to see if I completed my quests for April and it said on there that I am ineligible for that program. Why... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zugg Zugggg, Apr 19, 2018.

  1. Zugg Zugggg
    Zugg Zugggg Guest

    Why am I ineligible?


    So I went onto the Xbox Live Quests page to see if I completed my quests for April and it said on there that I am ineligible for that program. Why would I be ineligible? Also, I completed the quests for March and never got anything. Can someone help me?

    :)
     
    Zugg Zugggg, Apr 19, 2018
    #1
  2. Why am I not yet shown on the in-game Leaderboards?

    I want to compete with some friends for highest scores on the in-game Leaderboards, but the game just tells me I have to play the game in order to be ranked. Errr, I've completed the Hard guitar tour already.

    The only person on my friends list that shows up (and many have played the game) is Guns LotsOfGuns.

    What do I have to do to get the flipping Leaderboards to work!?

    GH2 - they worked but couldn't be sorted by difficulty level so we couldn't battle for bragging rights on Hard/Expert if we couldn't achieve the same sort of scores as Medium.

    GH3 - utterly and fundamentally broken and thus completely useless in game, as far as I was concerned. They didn't show everybody, the filters didn't seem to work, scrolling up/down would change who was shown. We never used them.

    Rock Band - I'm not listed and I can't see my friends.

    Why am I ineligible? :( Why are Leaderboards apparently so difficult to implement properly! Why am I ineligible? :mad:
     
    Tufty McTavish, Apr 19, 2018
    #2
  3. Troma67
    Troma67 Guest
    Why am I not yet shown on the in-game Leaderboards?

    Having the same problem myself, finished the drums and guitar tour on medium and nothing on the leaderboards. :thumbsdow
     
    Troma67, Apr 19, 2018
    #3
  4. Why am I ineligible?

    Thanks for reaching out!

    To make sure, do you currently have an active Xbox Live Gold membership? Can you include a screenshot in your reply, of the screen that's saying you're ineligible?
     
    Mister Quasar, Apr 19, 2018
    #4
  5. Zugg Zugggg
    Zugg Zugggg Guest
    Yes, it is active.

    Why am I ineligible? [​IMG]
     
    Zugg Zugggg, May 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Thanks for that photo!

    To make sure, do you see the same message if you try that page from a full browser on a computer, rather than a mobile browser?

    If so, we'd recommend reaching out to our
    Chat or Phone
    support teams for the best information going forward. They can look into your account directly and securely with you to help clarify and explore possible options for that.
     
    Mister Quasar, May 1, 2018
    #6
  7. Zugg Zugggg
    Zugg Zugggg Guest
    I tried it on PC and on my phone and it says the same thing. I'm ineligible.
     
    Zugg Zugggg, May 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Why am I ineligible?

    Funny, I ended up here because chat told this is my best bet at getting help with this exact issue. I currently have a Xbox Live subscription the ends on Feb 2019 and Xbox Game Pass subscription that ends Dec 2018.

    Edit: I also tried on both Mobile and PC.
     
    VoltaicBeet1938, May 5, 2018
    #8
  9. Zugg Zugggg
    Zugg Zugggg Guest
    Yeah, I don't know why it says that or what to do about it. It says it on every platform I try it on.
     
    Zugg Zugggg, Nov 3, 2018
    #9
  10. Zugg Zugggg Win User

    Why am I ineligible?

    Yeah, I don't know why it says that or what to do about it. It says it on every platform I try it on.
  11. Zugg Zugggg Win User

    Why am I ineligible?

    I tried it on PC and on my phone and it says the same thing. I'm ineligible.
  12. Zugg Zugggg Win User

    Why am I ineligible?

    Yes, it is active.

    [​IMG]
  13. Mister Quasar Win User

    Why am I ineligible?

    Thanks for reaching out!

    To make sure, do you currently have an active Xbox Live Gold membership? Can you include a screenshot in your reply, of the screen that's saying you're ineligible?
  14. Smwutches Win User

    Why am I ineligible?

    For help with quests, you'll need to post in the sales and promotions forum.
Thema:

Why am I ineligible?

Loading...
  1. Why am I ineligible? - Similar Threads - Why ineligible

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...