Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest

Discus and support Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I open the quest tile on my Xbox Gold Live and it shows the rules to earn points for the 24 karats Xbox X draw. However when I click to see the process... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ivan Mulero, Mar 26, 2018.

  1. Ivan Mulero
    Ivan Mulero Guest

    Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest


    I open the quest tile on my Xbox Gold Live and it shows the rules to earn points for the 24 karats Xbox X draw. However when I click to see the process and winning country, it says that I am not eligible for that offer. I am living in UK with my Xbox set
    up in UK and UK credit card. I changed long time ago my region as I was living in Spain. But as I said, my region has been changed to UK. Thanks

    :)
     
    Ivan Mulero, Mar 26, 2018
    #1
  2. DF1NlTLE
    DF1NlTLE Guest
    Xbox Live Rewards Quests

    March 5, 2018

    Xbox Live Rewards Quest:

    I do not have a quest for Xbox Live / the quest for the month of March isn't loading
     
    DF1NlTLE, Mar 26, 2018
    #2
  3. NerdyKris
    NerdyKris Guest
    I haven't received my Xbox quest rewards for March

    Hello, me again. I haven't received my March Xbox Quest reward or Game Pass Quest reward for March.
     
    NerdyKris, Mar 26, 2018
    #3
  4. Ivan Mulero
    Ivan Mulero Guest

    Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest

    Who do I need to ask to about this issue?
     
    Ivan Mulero, Mar 27, 2018
    #4
  5. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Ivan Mulero! Double check the address and regions on the
    account and make sure its all UK. If you have any Spain information, unfortunately you will not be eligible for this month. Post back and let us know!
     
    Mister Cizl, Mar 27, 2018
    #5
  6. Ivan Mulero
    Ivan Mulero Guest
    Hi Mister Cizl, thanks for your response. I checked my information and as I mentioned, my account and region is the UK. I don't have idea how to fix this. Thanks for your help
     
    Ivan Mulero, Mar 28, 2018
    #6
  7. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Ivan Mulero! Just to confirm, is your address showing as in the UK as well? You can check the
    address book to make sure. Post back and let us know!
     
    Mister Cizl, Nov 3, 2018
    #7
  8. Mister Cizl Win User

    Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest

    Hey Ivan Mulero! Double check the address and regions on the
    account and make sure its all UK. If you have any Spain information, unfortunately you will not be eligible for this month. Post back and let us know!
  9. Ivan Mulero Win User

    Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest

    Who do I need to ask to about this issue?
  10. Mister Cizl Win User

    Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest

    Hey Ivan Mulero! Just to confirm, is your address showing as in the UK as well? You can check the
    address book to make sure. Post back and let us know!
  11. Ivan Mulero Win User

    Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest

    Hey ! Double check the address and regions on the
    account and make sure its all UK. If you have any Spain information, unfortunately you will not be eligible for this month. Post back and let us know!
    Hi Mister Cizl, thanks for your response. I checked my information and as I mentioned, my account and region is the UK. I don't have idea how to fix this. Thanks for your help
  12. nol95 Win User

    Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

    I read the Xbox Gold Quests requirements and I meet them all. I am solely talking about the Gold Quests, not Game Pass Quests. It only says supplies are limited for Game Pass Quests, so I am wondering why I have not been given my mystery prizes.
Thema:

Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest

Loading...
  1. Why am I inegible for March Gold Quest - Similar Threads - Why inegible March

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...