Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

Discus and support Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TripleXSkiMask, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

I have everything, the correct controller to the inside hub app, but when I try to play on my phone it just shows me the options of either to get the hub or join project X.

submitted by /u/TripleXSkiMask
    [link] [comments]

/u/TripleXSkiMask, Jan 14, 2020
  2. BluWolve Win User

Having trouble purchasing MS Points? Check here

Hi TehDirtyMonk, If you could just explain what exactly you are trying to do (purchase MSPoints?), what is going wrong (any error codes?) and what steps you have taken to fix the issue (called customer support?). That way is much easier for me to work out
    your specific issue.

Mr vd Gun has the same problem but for a different cause than why I had it, so they need to do something else to fix it. That is what I am here for, to figure out why people are having the issue and how to fix it for them.
  3. David Fries [MSFT] Win User

How do I fix this issue?

We have rolled out a fix for this issue - can you confirm you are able to get into the game now?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

How do I fix this issue?

Hello Jackson Manley,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to play on Xbox Series S and you were unable to load up game/s, Microsoft Store and allow you to join party. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

Based on your description, you have a good connection which is important in setting up your account on Xbox and connect with your friends to play. There is a possibility that the issue is about the Xbox Network, it could be you are on restrict NAT Type or getting error message about the Teredo and this has to be fixed with your expertise of your network connection or with the help of your ISP.

To begin, kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.

• Select Network and Network Settings.
    • Look for NAT Type.
    • Please reply with a screenshot or picture of the Xbox Network.

This is our way to see on what troubleshooting steps you can try. For the meantime, you may check on these resources:

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

(The later part of this support article is for Xbox Console troubleshooting but the definition of the NAT Type can be found on this topic.)

Troubleshoot network connection errors | Xbox Support

(This has both Xbox Console and PC troubleshooting; you may skip the Console part.)

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Tip: You must have a NAT Type of Open or Moderate (making sure one of your friends is Open NAT) and have no issues with network.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. andersonpassos Win User

how do i fix this issue?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Have you checked the installed game files?

Sometimes game files can become corrupted or incomplete, which can cause the game to not load properly. To verify the game files, go to your Steam library, right-click on ARK, select Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Game Files. This process may take a few minutes to complete.

You have already updated your graphics driver.

Outdated or incorrect graphics drivers can cause issues with games not loading properly. Check your graphics card manufacturer's website to see if there are any updates available for your graphics drivers.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How do I fix this issue?

I see, could be a corruption with the system itself. But let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more.

For this please try this: (skip the ones that you already tried)

A. Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following commands and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

B. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

C. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

D. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

E. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (is not the same as the regular windows update , and don't worry your content will remain)

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Thema:

Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them?

1. Why am I having these issues and how do I fix them? - Similar Threads - Why having issues

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  4. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  5. Why am I having a memory issue for COH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having a memory issue for COH3: Trying to take ortuna in the Italian campaign and it crashes before I can even take the first capture point popping up a message saying I'm out of memory how is that even possible when I have no...
  6. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  7. why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?: Everything is up to date including the controller firmware cbcf96dd-88f4-4cbf-998b-d490898c91b0
  8. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  9. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...
  10. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...: I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I got my Java edition back, but now they took it...