Why am I having so many issues with my new Xbox One and NHL 19?

Discus and support Why am I having so many issues with my new Xbox One and NHL 19? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a brand new XBOX ONE one month ago. I only have NHL 19 and that's the only game I plan on using. Last week the game speed started slowing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CurtisDoherty, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Why am I having so many issues with my new Xbox One and NHL 19?

I purchased a brand new XBOX ONE one month ago.

I only have NHL 19 and that's the only game I plan on using.

Last week the game speed started slowing down, passes and shots weren't consistent when pressing the relative actions, and every players jerseys were bouncing once a second simultaneously (in gameplay and in celebrations, intro etc). I had to go through EA
    Support to figure out to clear some kind of server and then unplug the XBOX console for 20 seconds and turn it back on. This solved this problem...

For two or three games. Then it started happening again when I played yesterday. Today I try to play the game and after I insert the disc the screen just goes black and the only thing I can do is press the central X power button on the controller but from that
    Tab I cant do anything. I tried turning off the console, pulling the power for 20 seconds and turning it back on but nothing has changed.

Has this happened to anyone? Any advice?

In my opinion there is no way customers should have to be going through weekly support help and forums just to have basic gameplay. The system/game took 7 hours to update upon receiving the console on the highest speed internet available too, which I find very
    inefficient.

:)

CurtisDoherty, Feb 7, 2019
  2. CurtisDoherty Win User

...and now when i insert the disc a screen quickly pops up saying "an update is requited but cannot be completed" and disappears after 0.5 seconds back to a black screen
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Curtis,

The issues today and yesterday were most likely due to a service outage that has now been resolved. If you're still experiencing any issues, go ahead and do a

hard reset and power cycle
    . Hold down the power button on the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down and then remove the power cable from the Xbox and the power outlet for about 2-3 minutes. Then re-connect and
    turn on the Xbox.

Here are the support links confirming the service outage has been resolved:

Let us know if everything is looking good right now.
  4. Checkershome Win User

Nhl19 startet nicht mehr obwohl gekauft! (Nhl19 No longer starts though bought!)

I have exactly the same problem!

Game shows in my order history but I can no longer start NHL 19. I bought a code to redeem as

NHL 19 - Unlock keys.
  5. teozka3 Win User

Xbox One switch off itself

Today new record: I can play 7 minutes! I have Nhl 19 digital version, Can I sell it?
  6. Skepticality Win User

Games with Gold titles for June

I've never played an NHL game nevermind watched Hockey so it will be fun at least to play NHL 19
Thema:

1. Why am I having so many issues with my new Xbox One and NHL 19? - Similar Threads - Why having many

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series s have so many bugs ?: I’ve had this Xbox series s for about a year now and taken care of it perfectly but I’ve randomly started to encounter bugs after bugs after more random bugs so first I was experiencing really bad...
  6. After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After so many years, why is xbox cloud gaming still in beta and doesn't have support from...: Question posed above. While it's a great concept, with many people going to digital copies with minimal storage on the new consoles. Why is the cloud gaming still so poor? Servers need a massive...
  7. Why does Minecraft have so many problems?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft have so many problems?: I recently downloaded Minecraft from the Microsoft store and I have a problem. After downloading the launcher I went ahead and installed the java edition. After downloading it the game didn't...
  8. Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when I submitted a refund request it said a have made to many request this year when I...: So when I check the refund requests it says declined why I have never refunded a game and also I read over people’s requests it says that they got an email about there refund but I did not This...
  9. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  10. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...