Why am I having issues trying to buy k in the Microsoft store for warface

Discus and support Why am I having issues trying to buy k in the Microsoft store for warface in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why can't I buy k in the Microsoft store for warface f6b701d4-2794-48e9-9deb-c7d9ec96dbc6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sandra martin2, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Why am I having issues trying to buy k in the Microsoft store for warface

Why can't I buy k in the Microsoft store for warface

:)

sandra martin2, Mar 18, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello sandra martin2,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Warface Support.

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. Amie Sutherland Win User

I'm just happy I'm not the only one! Been trying for days but it never loads up
  4. Kenny Duvenhage Win User

Warface not in store anymore?

why doesn't Microsoft's store have warface anymore ?
  5. Ladarral Alexander Win User

Warface not in store anymore?

How much longer for y'all put Warface back in the Microsoft store because it's getting hard to compete without being able to buy kredits. Please fix
  6. stanstrough Win User

Credits.

Thema:

1. Why am I having issues trying to buy k in the Microsoft store for warface - Similar Threads - Why having issues

2. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  3. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  4. Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it so long to load up any game i have a issue with this: Why does it take so long to load up any game i am having a issue with this 35815371-c7ca-470e-b24a-585a98e090b9
  5. Why am I having a memory issue for COH3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I having a memory issue for COH3: Trying to take ortuna in the Italian campaign and it crashes before I can even take the first capture point popping up a message saying I'm out of memory how is that even possible when I have no...
  6. Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a major issue with my xbox, why is it when i put my password in it comes up with a...: Ok so been having issues where i access the store or something password related. When i hit enter on said password it comes up with a grey screen and once i press back it says its having osshes...
  7. why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my Xbox series s controller have connectivity issues when I disable night mode?: Everything is up to date including the controller firmware cbcf96dd-88f4-4cbf-998b-d490898c91b0
  8. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  9. Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox having so many issues after performing an offline update?: Around last October to November I was having trouble swapping to a different game so held down the Xbox button and pressed restart console and when it turned on I got error E106 tried...
  10. I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already had support fix my issue and now I have the same issue. Why does my Java edition...: I literally have already gone through the process of recovering my old account and switching my email to the one I use now on my Microsoft account. I got my Java edition back, but now they took it...