Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing...

Discus and support Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is now the second wrongful suspension in the last 3 days I have received and there is no way for me to appeal it because its "too short of a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Call Me Mode, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Call Me Mode
    Call Me Mode Guest

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing...

This is now the second wrongful suspension in the last 3 days I have received and there is no way for me to appeal it because its "too short of a suspension". I've contacted Xbox Support twice now and they told me there is nothing they can do even though it is a mistake on their end. The game I am creating these group posts for is called Rainbow 6 Siege. The first one I was suspended for read "Renown Booster Required - Golden Gun Event" and was posted about 4 months ago. I received a 1 day and 4 hour ban for this one and I couldn't appeal it because it didn't meet the threshold. The second one I was suspended for read "Renown Booster Required - Quick Match" and I've posted this one probably about 1000+ times over the course of the last year and never got suspended for it until now. Same length of suspension on this one so I couldn't appeal it. After the first one ended I woke up the next day and the second one had started. I'm afraid after this second suspension is over I will receive a third (fourth, fifth, etc.) suspension that is similar or exactly the same as the first two and eventually I will lose my account permanently after an unknown number of suspensions that I can't appeal. My friends literally copy and paste my group posts and they aren't receiving suspensions like I am even though its letter for letter the same exact group post. I'm going the stop making looking for group posts on my account until I get some sort of closure to this situation. I've seen on Twitter and Reddit Xbox forums that I'm not the only person this is happening to. This is a big problem and I feel as if I am being targeted by someone on the Xbox Enforcement Team. I've been playing Xbox for 2/3 of my lifetime and it would literally break me if I lost my account over something like this. I spend $60 a year for a subscription to this service and I deserve to be able to use its features. With no way to contact the enforcement team I am lost for what to do in this situation besides spread the word on these forums and other social media platforms. If anyone has some sort of contact information you can give me to reach out to the enforcement team that would be great. From what I have been told there is no way to contact them other than submitting an appeal which in my case it won't let me do that due to the suspensions not meeting the time length threshold. Thank you for your time.

:)

Call Me Mode, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Call Me Mode Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I was almost a week with no ban and I woke up today with my 11th LFG suspension. Same group post again. Same suspension length so I can't appeal it. I haven't even made a Looking for Group Post in the last 2 weeks and I'm still getting suspended for them. That is proof that they are old posts. Something is VERY wrong with the system right now and they are doing nothing to fix it. Shame on them.
  3. Noothing Win User

Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing against TOS in the description?

I have EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM!!! 3 bans last two weeks vor putting up standard posts. It probably came from rocket league, that is what the post was for. Saw u also played it. Unreasonable bans by a yet unknown hacker it sounds like. The only one that can help that is Microsoft itself. Calling, requesting calls or live chatting is impossible with microsoft and xbox. I am receiving bans daily for one and the same post i posted a mobth ago. I guess we are the only ones with this problem and xbox does not care. Considering other options. Could use help quick!!!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Call.

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
    And as you already know, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

And unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support has a way to redirect you or put you in touch with someone from the enforcement team
  5. Noothing Win User

That is crazy man i have about half of that and with the exact same details as what you have. I would still point my finger at a vengeful rocket league hacker. Microsoft should fix this as quick. Greets
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ambassadors aren't Microsoft employees and don't have anything to do regarding enforcement actions. That's the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. Why am i getting suspended for months old "looking for group" posts that have nothing... - Similar Threads - Why getting suspended

2. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  3. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  4. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018: I did nothing wrong on that account I speedrun games I haven't slept in 6 days and your banning me I swear your killing your fanbase Unban me or I promise I will never buy anything from you ever...
  7. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  8. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  9. Why did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended?: The other night I tried to upload a new profile picture of the popular R6S streamer Jynxzi holding a edited rainbow six siege characters gun, after trying about six times and constantly refreshing...
  10. How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why: How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why (*Moved from Community feedback.) cb2c2f54-5bf5-4b12-967d-b44242d2f41e