Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading

Discus and support Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I received a 2 day suspension for posting a trade for rocket league witch is allowed. You trade car body's, rocket boost,tires etc. My post was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BFS ALPHA LAW, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading

I received a 2 day suspension for posting a trade for rocket league witch is allowed. You trade car body's, rocket boost,tires etc. My post was (looking for Centio body someone wants to trade). There should have been nothing wrong with this it's ridiculous that I get banned for doing an in game activity.

:)

BFS ALPHA LAW, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

BFS, apparently to my knowledge, this doesn't really generate any punishment.

But, this is analyzed by the team responsible for punishments, which are accessed only through the link below

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Was this a Looking For Group (LFG) post? If so, that would be why...whilst trading may be allowed within the game, using LFG posts for trading is against Xbox TOS.

And, yes, I am sure lots of people do it and don't get banned but that doesn't mean it's not against the rules
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Neo Phantom Falsely Investigated

they did not suspend you for false accusations they did cause something you did, or something on your bio or profile was against the COC and that was why you were suspended or banned. all it takes is ONE valid complaint for them to investigate and take
    appropriate action on your account.
  5. Lord Dirt Win User

gamestop what a joke!

[quote user="OUgroundGAME"]

It's a different deal Kiddeth. Initial was an extra 50% on system trades. Current deal is an extra 50% on trades towards Xbox One/PS4.

[/quote]

wrong:

Get DOUBLE in-store credit when you trade any system. Valid 7/29/13 - 8/18/2013
    Not valid toward cash trades. Hardware must have all necessary components for trade. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Defective items may be eligible for trade at a lesser value. Trades subject to manager approval. Offer valid
    only toward items normally accepted in trade. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel,
    terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox enforcment team contact number

You do not get suspended for nothing.

From what you said you were suspended for a valid reason.

Any report is thoroughly investigated before any action is taken.

A phone number would just be spammed & abused by people who think they are above the rules & wont take responsibility for their actions.

The system is not broken & works perfectly fine.
Thema:

1. Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading - Similar Threads - Why getting suspended

2. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  3. Why do you get suspended for making a post

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you get suspended for making a post: Just got suspended for making a post b6773e2b-a88a-4b88-b532-64c730682589
  4. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended on KINGOFGAMES#5018: I did nothing wrong on that account I speedrun games I haven't slept in 6 days and your banning me I swear your killing your fanbase Unban me or I promise I will never buy anything from you ever...
  7. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  8. How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get suspended and I get no response of why my account was suspended? I did nothing...: My account was suspended and was not explained why it was suspended. Just that I violation terms which I dont know what I did. I didn't do anything havent sent nothing too no one can I get an...
  9. Why did I get suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended?: The other night I tried to upload a new profile picture of the popular R6S streamer Jynxzi holding a edited rainbow six siege characters gun, after trying about six times and constantly refreshing...
  10. How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why: How do I get suspended for 60 days and it doesn't even tell me why (*Moved from Community feedback.) cb2c2f54-5bf5-4b12-967d-b44242d2f41e