Why am I getting dropped out my game (FH5) almost every time I get on?

Discus and support Why am I getting dropped out my game (FH5) almost every time I get on? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am so tired of being dropped out of festival playlist races and sent freeroam , it's very annoying and discouraging. I keep thinking its going to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ToniRR, May 15, 2023.

1. ToniRR
    ToniRR Guest

I am so tired of being dropped out of festival playlist races and sent freeroam , it's very annoying and discouraging. I keep thinking its going to be fixed but its not. My internet has been checked, and apparently I'm not the only one with this problem. This really stinks cuz FH5 is or was my favorite game.

:)

ToniRR, May 15, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello ToniRR,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is in-game specific issue and best address to the game developer support team. We will help you how to get there.

To submit a ticket to the dedicated team, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. We will be closing this thread in our end as this will be handled by the dedicated support team. If you have other concern related to Xbox products and services, feel free to create a new topic to discuss and we are more than glad to help.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

WHY AM I GETTING SIGNED OUT?

Hi, more often than not if you delete your profile,
    be sure to delete profile only, then clear the system cache three times and download your profile again this issue will stop happening.

Click
    HERE
    for instructions on deleting a profile

Click
    HERE
    for instructions on clearing the system cache ( Don't forget to do this three times one after the other )

Click
    HERE
    for instructions on downloading your profile
  4. Daft Badger Win User

5. x 420 iNsTiNcTs Win User

The problem is not my Xbox Live connection...it's my profile. When I launch a game it signs me out. When I leave a game it signs me out. Why?
  6. Wicked Buckk Win User

Get Signed Out Every Time I Start A Game

Oh sorry and thank you so much
Thema:

1. Why am I getting dropped out my game (FH5) almost every time I get on? - Similar Threads - Why getting dropped

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  6. Why am I getting this update

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting this update: Why is my Warzone 3 getting an update but none of my friends Warzone 3’s is updating 6386b69c-c591-42b4-aef1-eb3cb2ddb9d1
  7. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  8. why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is iheartradio not getting playback on xbox even though theyve updated it?: the iheartradio app and pandora both have trouble giving playback through xbox media when playing a game.. pandora cut itself off completely where as iheartradio like pauses itsself until you...
  9. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  10. Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that

in XBoX on Consoles
    Great Wi-Fi but get low mbps signal is good why is that: I had great download speed in the past but now I don’t what’s to problem I have great Wi-Fi great signal I get 10 to 80 Mbps 11bdb2e6-2bf4-4e1a-a003-90a538d08095