Why am I getting communication banned for a profile picture

Discus and support Why am I getting communication banned for a profile picture in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I recently got communication banned for 4 days due to a profile picture. I have looked through the Xbox community standards and it did not say anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Lew6792, Feb 8, 2023.

1. Lew6792
    Lew6792 Guest

I recently got communication banned for 4 days due to a profile picture. I have looked through the Xbox community standards and it did not say anything about guns being a violation of the guidelines ( if there is a part where it does state this as part of the rules please do let me know) my final question is why do I lose the ability to talk over a very harmless image?

:)

Lew6792, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Lew6792, sorry to hear you've been suspended.

Unfortunately we are unable to help with enforcement issues. You would have been sent a message to the email associated with your account that gives more info on the suspension though. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders just in case.

You can also log in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to see the reason and duration of the action as well as open a case review with the PET if available.

Please note that a case review is only available for suspensions longer than 24 hours and the PET can take up to 48 hours to respond.

You read more about the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use of Xbox Live via this link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

I understand that you're upset but the enforcement team is their own division. No one here will have any more information than what you've already been provided. If your suspension is longer than 24 hours you can file a case review with them.
  4. Lew6792 Win User

There is no explanation other than the fact it was the profile picture that resulted in me being suspended does not tell me at all what the violation was in the picture,I have already viewed the code of conduct like I said and have seen no where stating that a gun is a violation like I said please do quote where is states that a gun is a violation of the code of conduct Thank you
  5. Acld Trlpp Win User

Why am I communication banned for a profile picture that Microsoft allowed me to create? Doesn’t make any sense and I can’t even contact anyone from Microsoft to help with me issue.

I was just banned from communications and multiplayer games due to a profile picture. I don't know why they take the ban that far and excessive due to a profile photo that they approved in the first place on the Xbox app
  6. Kyuketsuki2502 Win User

Ban for gamerpic

Thanks for your answer. I just used a default profil picture as you said. But when i check why i was banned there's nothing telling me exactly why the gamerpic was banned just that i didn't respected the community rules so i don't know what was wrong with the picture.
Thema:

1. Why am I getting communication banned for a profile picture - Similar Threads - Why getting communication

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  6. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  7. Why did I get an xbox communicate ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get an xbox communicate ban: I got an Xbox comm ban for saying you tried rappelling up to someone now I can't appeal it. d10d71d5-da44-4145-821d-b43654df466d
  8. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp: Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn picture of scooby doo...
  9. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  10. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec