why am I getting charges each month from this company ??????????????on my bank account and...

Discus and support why am I getting charges each month from this company ??????????????on my bank account and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why am I getting charges on this on my bank account and am unable to contact this company or customer services to stop collecting money for something I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Clara Gantes, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Clara Gantes
    Clara Gantes Guest

why am I getting charges each month from this company ??????????????on my bank account and...

Why am I getting charges on this on my bank account and am unable to contact this company or customer services to stop collecting money for something I do not know anything about this. If I do not hear anything I will call BBB.

:)

Clara Gantes, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

why am I getting charges each month from this company ??????????????on my bank account and can not get through to this company.

Hi Clara Gantes,

We understand your sentiment with regards to your billing concern. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. As your support advisor, allow me to to sort things out and assist you to the best that I could on this.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. Please provide us the following information.

• Do yo have a subscription that has a recurring bill from Microsoft?
    • Have you check if someone in the family members might be the possible author of the so called unauthorized charges?
    • please try to check on your account through this link Microsoft account | Services & subscriptions to check on this.
    • Have you reported this to your bank?
    You can try contacting Xbox support directly by following the steps below:

1. Visit to the following link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Select the "Contact Us" button
    3. Select the following drop-down menu options in the following order:
      What are you having trouble with? - Subscriptions & billing
      What's the issue? – Charges & Billings
    4. The third box will ask you to describe your issue. We suggest something along the lines of "unauthorize charges " and then select the "Next" button.
    5. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    6. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    Lastly, below you will find a link to an Xbox support article titled " Manage Subscription". This will provide you with more information regarding the matter.

Link: Manage a Microsoft subscription

I hope it will worked for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let me know.

I will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

why am I getting charges each month from this company ??????????????on my bank account and can not get through to this company.

Hi Clara Gantes,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Clara Gantes,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. henrymccall1 Win User

Ms bill.info wa

Why am I being charged a Microsoft bill for the last year-and-a-half which I do not have Microsoft Windows $7.95 on my bank account each month and I can't seem to get this stuff
  6. KyleePanduro Win User

Charged

Hello,

This doesn't help me because my xbox account shows canceled since August which is when I canceled, so there is nowhere to click refund for those charges, however my bank statement clearly states that the charges are the 12th of each month. Why won't it stop?! may need to report fraud to my bank, I'm getting desperate.
Thema:

1. why am I getting charges each month from this company ??????????????on my bank account and... - Similar Threads - why getting charges

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??

in XBoX on Windows
    Why would I get 3 calls n a row from xbox but nothing said ??: I received 3 calls one minute apart òn my home landlines phone. Picked it up and nothing was communicated 035c46cc-0418-4c68-ac94-1e6f3b61c511
  6. why did i get charged

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get charged: i turne of my recurring bill on my xbox for game pass and i switched to pc using the same account and i got charged for game pass even though it was turned of i turned of the subscription again in...
  7. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  8. Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it: I kept getting charged for oblivion and it’s dlc 4 times and I couldn’t get all the content until trying to buy them one by one again then it gave me some of it the bank statements show that I...
  9. why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?: as you can see there are two different order numbers for two different payments and the same charge for the same thing two different times a24b19b2-01ca-4c53-942d-a1dba0cfa474
  10. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e