Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

Discus and support Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Compton Tana, Apr 23, 2024.

1. Compton Tana
    Compton Tana Guest

Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

W

I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please

:)

Compton Tana, Apr 23, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Compton! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

• May I ask if there are any transactions related to this charge on your account's order history? you can see this at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

• In addition to this, please check for any active subscriptions on your account at: https://account.microsoft.com/services

-----

• If this transaction was made using a bank card and you'd like to confirm that the account used for it isn't yours or a family member's, please give this a try:

- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments
    - Look for "Don't recognize a charge on your bank statement?" and click on "Investigate"
    - If you already have the card added to your account, choose it from the dropdown list. If the card is not listed, select "Add a credit or debit card" and follow the instructions to add the card to your account.​
    - Once you input your details, a list of recent charges will come up on your screen. This list normally includes the Microsoft Account used for the transaction, as well as the country/region where the transaction originated from. If the account used for the transaction isn't yours, it will be partially censored.

Please check if any shown transactions match the charges you've been getting.

• If you've confirmed this transaction wasn't made using your account or a family member's, then it's likely your billing information has been stolen and is currently being used by someone else. The best thing to do in this scenario is to contact your payment method issuer so they can help you prevent future charges, dispute this charge, and/or issue a new payment method.

-----------------

Due to the nature of your query, I find it important to offer a friendly reminder that this is a public forum and personal information should not be posted here. Please make sure not to accidentally reveal any personal information in the form of text, pictures, or other media.

Please let me know if you have any questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. Dom Schoeman Win User

Why am I getting charged for Microsoft * Ultimate 1 momsbill.info

mine has been doing this too please return my money to me
  4. Lisa Mahar Win User

I have been charged for ten times from Microsoft ultimate t.

I don't have a account and you bet I'm going after my money as anyone else that this has happened to.

It's a scam and I'm done so I hope Microsoft does the right thing but I am prepared to put up a fight as anyone else should

I sick of scammers and they should be put in jail. I hope anyone in this position does not allow for this to continue. I wish all luck with this endeavor.
  5. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Kerri ! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you completely sure you have not shared your card details with anyone else?

If you are then it could possibly be a fraud case. However I suggest you to contact support to completely rule out the payment bug possibility

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If it is not then you should go to your financial entity and dispute the charge to block it as well.

This is because access is mandatory to cancel a suscription from Xbox side
  6. Lisa Mahar Win User

I myself was charged for the same thing Microsoft Ultimate. Please return my money to me@

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Thema:

1. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is - Similar Threads - Why getting charge

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not getting the rewards I Redeemed from Game pass: I Redeemed 3 different coin packs with my game pass points and never received them. I didn't get an email with a code or a text I was not given anything to redeem them but used my game pass...
  4. Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I getting charge 12.99 a month for something I've never used: Getting charged 12.99 a month for something I've never used 34e39b1d-8bfd-462e-aa83-18c9c3e7b069
  5. Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my card continue to get charged even when the card no longer exists: I continue to get charged on my card that doesn't even exist anymore for the Xbox ultimate. This Xbox was sold in that account isn't even used anymore. Microsoft makes it virtually impossible to...
  6. why did i get charged

in XBoX on Windows
    why did i get charged: i turne of my recurring bill on my xbox for game pass and i switched to pc using the same account and i got charged for game pass even though it was turned of i turned of the subscription again in...
  7. Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! why do i get charged on the xbox that i dont have?: Hello guys! why do I get charged for the Xbox that I don't have. 074c1bae-6989-4ce9-9eca-bef4e9da244d
  8. Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting charged over and over for the game and dlc without getting it: I kept getting charged for oblivion and it’s dlc 4 times and I couldn’t get all the content until trying to buy them one by one again then it gave me some of it the bank statements show that I...
  9. why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why did i get charged twice for a gamertag change?: as you can see there are two different order numbers for two different payments and the same charge for the same thing two different times a24b19b2-01ca-4c53-942d-a1dba0cfa474
  10. Why I'm keep getting charged

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why I'm keep getting charged: Why I'm get charged for something I been cancel 847dbbf4-3df8-4f88-b6a8-b5e0f0767d6e