Why am I getting banned from group post I made months ago? Is there anyway I can stop this...

Discus and support Why am I getting banned from group post I made months ago? Is there anyway I can stop this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have recently been getting banned from group post I made months ago that are not even against the code of conduct? It’s been back to back that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kriptty, Nov 22, 2022.

1. Kriptty
    Kriptty Guest

Why am I getting banned from group post I made months ago? Is there anyway I can stop this...

So I have recently been getting banned from group post I made months ago that are not even against the code of conduct? It’s been back to back that I’ve been banned and I’ve made litreally hundreds of the same group posts before, so how do I get this to stop happening because at this point I’m going to litreally be banned forever for doing somthing I didn’t know what wrong. This was the group post and it’s the same for all the other group posts I’ve made… “H Tw Oct W 20.3” This group post was made under the game Rocket League. Rocket League is known to be a game for its trading and thousands of people make group post exactly like this. The H stands for “Have”, the Tw Oct stands for “Titanium White Octane”, and the W “Want”. I am curious what I did wrong and why I am getting banned over and over for the same thing. They never banned me at the time of the post so I never knew I was doing anything wrong. So I kept making the group posts, this to me doesn’t seem fair how I am getting suspended over and over for something I didn’t know I was doing wrong.

Attached Below is the suspension

Why am I getting banned from group post I made months ago? Is there anyway I can stop this... [​IMG]

:)

Kriptty, Nov 22, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Why am I getting banned from group post I made months ago? Is there anyway I can stop this from happening?

3. SinfuIMelody Win User

Why is my account suspended?

Ok, but why am I hit with a two day suspension from a looking for group post made 2-3 months ago that only had “totem speed farm” in it? This is ridiculous
  4. J. Raptor Win User

Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same thing? HOW DO I DELETE THEM?

So I’m able to see all the enforcement actions on this account. I have been suspended 4 times now because of the Looking for Group posts. I have made dozens of these posts and all I want to do is delete them so I don’t run into the same problem when I log in after I get home from work!

They are 24 hour communication bans. I don’t want to be permanently muted for the posts that I have made several weeks or MONTHS ago. How do I delete ALL OF MY GROUP POSTS? Ontop of that, how do I BLOCK the use of Looking for Group posts in general?!
  5. brandonskinner1 Win User

Why am I banned for a group post from months ago the post was about trading in a Multiplayer game (fallout 76)...

Then why wait 2 months to ban me? why not ban everyone? it's not a Excuse.... its Bots going to old posts and auto banning .. Microsoft is just not good at having a fair banning System
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Why am I banned for a group post from months ago the post was about trading in a Multiplayer game (fallout 76)...

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Brandon, I'm sorry about the situation, friend.

Really short bans cannot be appealed.

But the punishments team is only really accessed through this appeal link, and more information only in enforcement.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

if you want to test again to check if the appeal is available, the link is below

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Why am I getting banned from group post I made months ago? Is there anyway I can stop this... - Similar Threads - Why getting banned

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  5. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  8. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  9. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  10. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb