Why am I getting banned for asking for a CAM or ST on FIFA!!

Discus and support Why am I getting banned for asking for a CAM or ST on FIFA!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The term CAM and ST was used in the sentence "CAM and ST needed for 20-0" now how can I be getting banned for the use of game based terminology it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Visual Void, May 30, 2023.

1. Visual Void
    Visual Void Guest

The term CAM and ST was used in the sentence "CAM and ST needed for 20-0" now how can I be getting banned for the use of game based terminology it's beyond the joke, Central Attacking Midfielder - CAM Striker - ST. The game itself abbreviates those positions so why am I being penalised With a ban Xbox should be protecting people, I get banned for this yet guy who called me a child predator and wishes my child died of cancer gets to stay playing?? Sort your ban detection out.

:)

Visual Void, May 30, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

Please check your options through https://enforcement.xbox.com/ if you could apply for a case review.

Learn more about Enforcement action FAQ here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

To prevent this from happening again, be sure to review the Xbox Community Standards here https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan....

If you want to provide a feedback or suggestions to Xbox, please share it through http://feedback.xbox.com/
  3. T Will8108 Win User

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PRO CLUB?

I'm 23 and pretty serious about FIFA, I currently play as a CAM but I can play any midfield position or as a ST.
  4. Leroy2694 Win User

GNG Recruitment Now Open!!! GK, LM, LS...

Maybe next year got FIFA on PSN at the moment, there im a 82 GK, 86 CB, 84 CDM, 90 CAM, 91 ST. So if my friends dont buy FIFA 13 ill buy it for Xbox ;)
  5. Sooren-54DDEADE-B1F2 Win User

Pro club Rhinos

I'm a 88 ST/ 90 CAM/ 88 CB
  6. steven ckelly Win User

my pro club needs players (no part timers)

I will list our players on this post as more players join

GAMERTAG 1st positon 2nd positon 3rd position

steviebhoy77 GK ST CAM

KILLER SHEEP1 CB GK ST

SEANWATT1 LS RS ST
Thema:

1. Why am I getting banned for asking for a CAM or ST on FIFA!! - Similar Threads - Why getting banned

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. Why did I get a permenant ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get a permenant ban: All of a sudden, my console received a perma ban I just want to know how to get this lifted. I never did anything wrong I'm only 12 and I only play games with friends and all of a sudden my...
  5. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  6. Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned cause I killed some kids in a game so him and his buddies reported me...: I killed some kids in a video game having his buddies reported me for something and when my band got denied, it said something about sexual even though I haven’t just because I’m good at a game I...
  7. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  8. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  9. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  10. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb