Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

Discus and support Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Gods1stassasin, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is done!? [mod removed] Xbox?!!!

:)

Gods1stassasin, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in their message and they don’t get punished?

I understand what you're saying I really do I've had people saying that before and when I reported them they were gone within minutes and sometimes a couple hours, maybe report them again after your enforcement period is over or just block them honestly, such type of behavior is not tolerated and again I'm sorry about this situation and just be careful next time, because trolls tend to set a trap for you to report your messages and get you banned for a laugh, hope you have a good day or night 👍🏻♥️

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...enforcement/types-of-xbox-enforcement-actions

Brian O.
  3. Gods1stassasin Win User

Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in their message and they don’t get punished?

That’s the thing, it’s understandable why I got enforcement. I’m never been upset about it. They keep messaging me back though with f bombs and I’ve reported every time (only because they reported me), but it’s never been enforced against them. Not once. The f bombs are all still there and they keep doing it.

I’ve literally reported every message every different way. Nothing!! It’s not like Xbox hasn’t had time to review either. It’s been going on for weeks. I don’t block them because I’m trying to see why I can’t get them to get the enforcement [mod removed] that they got me with. I’m not doing it for pettiness at this point, I’m literally just trying to figure out the policy standards.

My message was enforced within a minute or two of sending it. Theirs is still there after weeks.
  4. Rolepl4y Guy Win User

Hey Assassin,

.So from my understanding they reported your messages that's why you got an enforcement but if you reported their messages as well they also going to get banned for saying foul language, you can appeal from your enforcement history but there isn't really an excuse for foul language but good luck.

If this helps you in any way please rate yes or no Below and have a good day or night

Brian O.
  5. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. Not all suspensions are issued immediately.
  6. Barry Steakfries Win User

Banned on Xbox for a silly reason, receiving the wrong punishments

Dude I have a problem with this stuff to I got banned for saying [mod removed] I didn’t even actually say the f word??!!?
Thema:

Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

1. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in... - Similar Threads - Why getter banned

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  10. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...