Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is...

Discus and support Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve tried deleting my account from the console, restarting, as well as a series of other setting options that couldn’t fix my issue. I’m unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by N LIKES PIE 12, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is...

I’ve tried deleting my account from the console, restarting, as well as a series of other setting options that couldn’t fix my issue. I’m unable to play the games I love even though everything should be up to date and connected.

:)

N LIKES PIE 12, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is current and valid?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.'

According to Xbox support: "This may mean that you need to sign in or renew your game subscription."

Can you please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/services and make sure that your subscription is "active"? Once confirmed, we may need to remove and re-add your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. ThorX360 Win User

Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a

4. XBF Ezra G Win User

código 0x803f900a entre ou renove a assinatura[code 0x803f900a enter or renew your subscription]

Hello simonmacedo,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with your Xbox One producing error code: 0x803F900A. To troubleshoot this, please follow the steps on this article:

Error 0x803F900A Solution

I hope this helps.
  5. IsaacPettersson Win User

Can’t play FIFA 21 even tho i have it on disk

Yes I get “Sign in with the profile used to buy this game, and make sure your subscription to Xbox Live gold, Xbox game pass ultimate, or EA play is up to date (0x803f900a)” but the profile I’m in logged on is the same as when installed the game
  6. Francia J. Win User

Game Pass Discount Code

Hi AndyCallander, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can definitely stack a subscription. But please note that if you have is an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate when you attempt to redeem the code it will be converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that may give you less than 3-month of the subscription.
Thema:

Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is...

1. Why am I experiencing error code 0x803f900A when my subscription to Game Pass Ultimate is... - Similar Threads - Why experiencing error

2. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  6. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  7. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  8. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  9. Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know why i’m experiencing slow connection with n my xbox? i: ran wifi speed tests on my phone which reached 380 mbps and on my xbox reaching 16mbps in the same location. Only started experiencing these issues for this last week [img] [img] ....
  10. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...