Why am I don't getting my refund

Discus and support Why am I don't getting my refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday I refunded Forza horizon 5 because my child acidentaly buyed it im waiting 3 days and still I don't get my money back!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Abdul Kerim Bukvić, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Why am I don't getting my refund

Yesterday I refunded Forza horizon 5 because my child acidentaly buyed it im waiting 3 days and still I don't get my money back!!!

:)

Abdul Kerim Bukvić, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It can take at least 3 to 5 business days to receive a refund after it has been approved, but can take longer depending on the bank.
  3. RyanHatefi Win User

I was wondering if I can get a refund on my Xbox Game Pass

I don't get why I am not eligible for a refund, it's unfair.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Why am I not getting a refund

Hi there! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm so sorry you are experiencing this with your refund request. I know how frustrating this is and I would totally feel the same way if I were in your shoes. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Unfortunately, all refunds are being handled by the Xbox refund webform team. If you do not meet the criteria, I'm afraid it is no longer possible to request a refund.

According to the refund web form, submitting a request doesn’t guarantee a refund, especially if it doesn’t meet the criteria.

For reference link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ccount,if your purchase is listed. See More.

Just a gentle reminder that we are only Xbox gamers just like you here in this community forum. We are not Microsoft employees and we do not have tools to access any Microsoft System.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. ngocphi Win User

Why am I not getting my refund back?

Keep in mind you aren't charged until 10days before release
  6. ClausReich Win User

Why am I not getting my refund back?

Hello GoldenMan! I'm Claus, an Independent Microsoft Community Consultant for Xbox! Glad to be able to help you!

Refunds can take from 1 to 5 business days to get back. If you are expecting a refund to your credit card, this can take longer, because your bank might take more time to process that refund.
Thema:

1. Why am I don't getting my refund - Similar Threads - Why don't getting

2. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  3. Why don't mics work on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't mics work on xbox: USB Microphones works on PS5 PC And a lot of other systems it's time for xbox to take notes and make it compatible I don't care what anyone says We need this feature If I had a monitor and I could...
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  6. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  7. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  8. Why I don't get achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I don't get achievements: I play minecraft bedrock in my android.i do every single thing to get achievement but no achievements!! I am really sad d053097f-77db-4ca0-8365-80bb8de190f0
  9. Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help

in XboX Insiders
    Still no help from insider and I don't know why Im not getting the help: So, I had an issue here where scantilycloud was supposed to help me, we wrote and all he said about 4 days ago was : are you sure this is your gamertag?. Yes I'm pretty sure I've just been using...
  10. Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get com banned for something stupid but then they don't when they tell me to ****: I messaged someone saying "unmute me n-word" exact wording and spelling, they report it I get com banned but then right after they message "kill ur self" exact wording and spelling and I report it...