Why am I communication banned without a active suspension

Discus and support Why am I communication banned without a active suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My sunspension was suppose to end somewhere in October, after the supnsepnsion had already exspired it still woundnt let use any communication... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by killinq spree12, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Why am I communication banned without a active suspension

My sunspension was suppose to end somewhere in October, after the supnsepnsion had already exspired it still woundnt let use any communication privileges. It currently doesn't say that I have one so filing a case review is useless it doesn't even let me.
    I phoned support they told me it will end somewhere in November don't know how they got that info but I'm wondering how my suspension got extended for another 2 weeks with literally zero infomatiom telling me what happened. Ive been depreived of this helpful information
    for some reason. Now I'm getting very upset and I'm still suspended even though my enforcement says I don't have an active sunspension.

:)

killinq spree12, Nov 8, 2017
  2. Zerialism
    Zerialism Guest
    Still banned for some reason

I received communications ban for 2 weeks and it was supposed to end 3 days ago. I checked my enforcement history and I have no active suspensions. When I contacted a Xbox representative they said I was banned until January 13th! I don't know why this happened
    and I feel like I don't deserve this. Please help

Zerialism, Nov 8, 2017
  3. Ban

They banned me two weeks ago with a temporary suspension. When it supposed to finish, the suspension was still active but in all my xbox accounts, why?

ll Mbappe 29 ll, Nov 8, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If support has told you that your ban was extended then there is nothing you can do. The enforcement team does not use the forums. They can only be contacted via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com.

bowski477, Nov 8, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

If support has told you that your ban was extended then there is nothing you can do. The enforcement team does not use the forums. They can only be contacted via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Pfp ban

To actually answer your question,profile picture bans/suspensions are classed as communication bans/suspensions which would be why you can't talk to anyone while the ban/suspension is active.
  7. II PickleO II Win User

Infractions. Communications(Aware of). Profile(Since when???)

Wouldn't let me edit it.

EDIT:Below are the things this "Communications" ban prevents me from doing. Why can't I play with my friends? I can understand being muted but why can't I play with themThis account engaged in inappropriate communications.

This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications features.

Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox One.
    without communication?
  8. lewis smart Win User

Why am I banned?

I am signed in the right account and it says banned user so i can not appeal it, I have never been banned before and I have no email indicating why this has happend, is says suspended but with no details as to why this has occurred. On the active suspension list it says no current suspension and no enforcement history. Hope you can help me undo this matter.
  9. NeoDan123 Win User

If you have any active communication ban/suspension it will prevent you from sending messages on Xbox.

You can check if there is any suspension/bans against your account on the Enforcement website.
Thema:

1. Why am I communication banned without a active suspension - Similar Threads - Why communication banned

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  4. Why did I get an xbox communicate ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get an xbox communicate ban: I got an Xbox comm ban for saying you tried rappelling up to someone now I can't appeal it. d10d71d5-da44-4145-821d-b43654df466d
  5. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp: Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn picture of scooby doo...
  6. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  7. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Why am I still banned from any and all communication?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...
  10. How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...: Nothing on the enforcement website gives me any details on what exactly in my post warranted the ban. There is no option for an appeal or anything, nobody in customer support can help me, and i...