Why am I communication banned for a looking for group post?

Discus and support Why am I communication banned for a looking for group post? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I logged on today (11/16/2022) to find out I was communications banned because of a looking-for group post I made, Xbox services reasoned that the post... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GZakrzewski, Nov 17, 2022.

1. GZakrzewski
    GZakrzewski Guest

I logged on today (11/16/2022) to find out I was communications banned because of a looking-for group post I made, Xbox services reasoned that the post "violated community standards" when I don't think I did. The post was just asking for someone to trade with on rocket league since everyone in the community uses the looking-for group feature to easily find people. I made the post months ago, as I have not played Rocket League in months. Does anyone know why I was banned or what I could have done to violate these community standards? (the post did not have any profanity or anything in it. all it said was " H tw dueling dragon W 6500 cr or offer ")

:)

GZakrzewski, Nov 17, 2022
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I logged on today (11/16/2022) to find out I was communications banned because of a looking-for group post I made, Xbox services reasoned that the post "violated community standards" when I don't think I did. The post was just asking for someone to trade with on rocket league since everyone in the community uses the looking-for group feature to easily find people. I made the post months ago, as I have not played Rocket League in months. Does anyone know why I was banned or what I could have done to violate these community standards? (the post did not have any profanity or anything in it. all it said was " H tw dueling dragon W 6500 cr or offer ")
    Anything other than looking for people to play with in a LFG post is against the rules. Offers to buy/trade/sell stuff/etc isnt allowed.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

GZakrzewski, I'm sorry about this situation.

To my knowledge, it doesn't really look like it did.

But, it is only the punishments team that deals with this, and they do not have a direct service channel to explain to you what exactly violated the terms.

What we can do is try to appeal to that.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Sometimedrop85 Win User

Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

I don’t understand. Milsim/clan group posts IS looking for group. When you make a milsim group post, your specifically looking for a group of players to play like you.

Also, if it’s not solicitation why did the Xbox enforcement team tell me that’s why I was banned?
  5. kellywilke Win User

My account has been suspended wrongly please help me.

if you look on the group posts for rocket league tell me why I got banned compared to them… why didn’t the group post tell me I had “inappropriate content” in my post?
  6. LongLiveNip88 Win User

Community post looking for a group

I have two accounts one will post one wont
Thema:

1. Why am I communication banned for a looking for group post? - Similar Threads - Why communication banned

2. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....
  3. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  4. Why did I get an xbox communicate ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did I get an xbox communicate ban: I got an Xbox comm ban for saying you tried rappelling up to someone now I can't appeal it. d10d71d5-da44-4145-821d-b43654df466d
  5. Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get a communication ban for changing my pfp: Wowwww Xbox. Received a 9 day comm ban because I tried to change my profile picture. Well “what did you try to change it to,” you may ask. A d*mn picture of scooby doo...
  6. Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get communication banned I just got unbanned today please can you unban me I...: Why did I get communication banned again I just got in banned today please can you unban me I won’t do it again 808d62a3-49be-4ed1-a11a-22659a18cd4d
  7. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec
  8. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  9. Why am I still banned from any and all communication?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I still banned from any and all communication?: The other day I was on D2. I made an lfg team and we ran through a strike. Throughout the whole strike one of the randos wasn't doing what I told them to do (emote before using a finisher to gain...
  10. How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...: Nothing on the enforcement website gives me any details on what exactly in my post warranted the ban. There is no option for an appeal or anything, nobody in customer support can help me, and i...