Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same...

Discus and support Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’m getting reported through the Looking For Group Posts. I posted several times "Rebirth Island. Quads, 2.5kd+, 1200ws+. Don't be bad or kick."... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J. Raptor, Nov 22, 2022.

1. J. Raptor
    J. Raptor Guest

Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same...

I’m getting reported through the Looking For Group Posts.

I posted several times

"Rebirth Island. Quads, 2.5kd+,

1200ws+. Don't be bad or kick."

For starters, What is so bad about this post?

Why am I getting communication suspensions days within eachother for posts like this made WEEKS IF NOT MONTHS AGO?

HOW DO I DELETE THEM? I went through the post archives and history and ALL OF MY POSTS ARE DELETED. How is this happening?! I STOPPED ALL TOGETHER AND IM STILL GETTING COMMUNICATION SUSPENDED.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

:)

J. Raptor, Nov 22, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same thing? HOW DO I DELETE THEM?

Posts count as communicatjon not a chasing suspension
  3. J. Raptor Win User

Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same thing? HOW DO I DELETE THEM?

So I’m able to see all the enforcement actions on this account. I have been suspended 4 times now because of the Looking for Group posts. I have made dozens of these posts and all I want to do is delete them so I don’t run into the same problem when I log in after I get home from work!

They are 24 hour communication bans. I don’t want to be permanently muted for the posts that I have made several weeks or MONTHS ago. How do I delete ALL OF MY GROUP POSTS? Ontop of that, how do I BLOCK the use of Looking for Group posts in general?!
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, as far as I know is not possible to delete or block LFG posts
  5. Smwutches Win User

If they're not current posts, there's no way to retroactively delete them. There's no way to block using the feature, you just don't use it.
  6. Nashawn Minnifield Win User

Why do I get reported for cheating but I don't cheat
Thema:

1. Why am I being reported for Looking For Group Posts that date back months ago for the same... - Similar Threads - Why being reported

2. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  3. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  6. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  7. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  8. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  9. Why are these racist people I reported not being punished

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are these racist people I reported not being punished: Got called the B slur and was asked if im afraid of ICE, somehow xbox doesn’t think there’s something wrong with that when I report it? 4df1887c-edb3-4db6-8b7d-decfbda72f5b
  10. Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all the call of duty games being plagued with hackers.i report them but they still...: Warzone2.0 and mw2,cold war,ww2 all have hackers, me and a ton of people are being plagued by this.we report them to and I get a quick response from Microsoft but I also get told to report them to...