Why am I being redirected?

Discus and support Why am I being redirected? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to change my XBOX gamertag, but when I go to my XBOX page, it redirects me to an XBOX support page, stating this: Why can’t I change my privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ibrahim Chaudhary, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Why am I being redirected?

I want to change my XBOX gamertag, but when I go to my XBOX page, it redirects me to an XBOX support page, stating this:

Why can’t I change my privacy settings?

Note If you’re seeing this page, you were redirected here because you couldn’t change your privacy and online safety settings.

This is likely due to two reasons:

• You’re using a child account that’s a member of an Xbox family group
    • You’re using an adult account that’s set as a member of an Xbox family group
    In both cases, your family group’s organiser can update your privacy settings for you. However, if you’re of the age of majority (for example, 18 in the US), you can either leave your family group or be promoted to the organiser role.

Note If you were redirected to this page while trying to manage Minecraft safety settings, read through the following steps to resolve this.

Please can someone let me know what the problem is and help me out, because I am not even part of a family.

:)

Ibrahim Chaudhary, Jan 18, 2023
  2. FabioOverkill Win User

Refund for wrong order

That link is redirecting me to a 404-not found page. I think it is because that page is not available in my language (I am italian, but I can't understand why is redirecting)
  3. AndrewTheKing03 Win User

Problems with PayPal

I tried that too on google. Same thing. I am not being redirectioned to paypal page to add my account.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why am I being charged

You would have to contact support for anything to do with money

HTTPS://support.Xbox.com
  5. conner kincade Win User

Why am I being charged

It would appear I haven’t added my card on any other account I have 2 account I added a card on to one but I took it off already. I will try to get it sorted with my bank
  6. conner kincade Win User

Why am I being charged

Hey luis thank you for reaching out to me I don’t see it at purchase history. I would submit a manual one but it just shows me getting charged to order number how may I be able to get them?
Thema:

Why am I being redirected?

1. Why am I being redirected? - Similar Threads - Why being redirected

2. Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I having issues with downloading and connectivity despite being connected to the...: For a bit of context this issue has been going on for the last few days. My series X is connected to the internet with an Ethernet cord. I have run all of the network tests and they all show that...
  3. Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller acting like the left joystick is being pushed to the left?: I don’t know why but my series S controller started freaking out and pulling to the left without me moving it. It never did this before, but now it’s impossible for me to move it to the right one...
  4. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  5. Why am I being denied a refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I being denied a refund?: I have requested 3 times to refund a game that keeps getting denied. On the Xbox refund page it says that the criteria for a refund are that it has been played for less than 2 hours and I have not...
  6. why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my audio being picked up through the xbox and not my microphone: when playing with my friends my mic wasn’t working/ “sounding like i was talking through a microwave” so they muted my chat and it still said it was picking up audio so i then completely unplugged...
  7. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  8. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  9. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....
  10. Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are we being mislead with cloud gaming wait times and unreliability?: Its now been over 4 months since this [mod removed] began. I see people making excuses because its in "beta". "You're trying to eat at a full restaurant, you have to wait for a table". Wrong. I...