Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any...

Discus and support Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For several months now i have been charged 9.99 a month from microsoft. Done on line chat and they couldnt find out why either my account doesnt show... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ds281, May 17, 2023.

1. ds281
    ds281 Guest

Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any...

For several months now i have been charged 9.99 a month from microsoft. Done on line chat and they couldnt find out why either my account doesnt show any subscriptions or payment methods what do i do now? And how can I get refunded?

:)

ds281, May 17, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any subscriptions, or even a payment method? The live chat couldnt find out either

Thanks for the quick reply! Glad to continue supporting you! :)

Unfortunately, if you did not find the account, the ideal way would be to request the blocking of the credit card and report it as an unknown charge to the financial institution, and request a charge back, as this charge is not on all the accounts you have. That is, it could be a possible fraudulent transaction. Someone might be using your credit card.
  3. ds281 Win User

Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any subscriptions, or even a payment method? The live chat couldnt find out either

Hard to explain all details on message, when i follow the link you sent it shows my xbox subscription that i have had for years and displays xbox on my financial statement. I am also getting a charge for same amount about the same day titled microsoft.com on my statement. However when i log into that account it shows no order history, no activity, no subscription, and no Payment method. I talked to someone on live chat and they couldn't find what it was for either. They suggested i upload a financial statement for them to forward to someone to figure out. Well that's not happening, I can probably go through my financial instatution but would like to b refunded as well
  4. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm an Independent advisor and I'm here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry to see this issue. I have some recommendations that may help you:

When accessing the page below with your MSA, does it not show any charge with the amount you mentioned?

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If you do not show any charges with all the accounts you have, it is likely that there is another account making these charges. It seems strange, but this is quite common, sometimes a relative, a friend, or a child uses the credit card in another one, or even, the customer creates another account, subscribes to a product or buys a digital game, and with time he forgets that he created it.

Anyway, try:

-Check in Windows, in the Microsoft Store, if there is another one connected, or even in the smartphone through the Xbox app.

- Check with your husband, son or even a relative who may have offered the credit card, maybe it's on one of them's account.

When they find the account, request a refund with the steps below:

1. Go to Services and Subscriptions: https://account.microsoft.com/services, and log in;

2. Find the subscription and select Payment & billing > Cancel;

3. You will then be given the option to "Finish now and get a refund"; "Cancel immediately" or "Don't charge my subscription again";

4. Choose "Checkout now and get a refund" and select Next;

5. The next page reminds you what you will lose if you cancel your subscription. Take a moment to review this information to ensure you don't need the features listed;

6. If you are sure you want to cancel, click Continue Cancellation. Check your inbox for a confirmation email.

If, by chance, you still cannot locate the charge, I recommend that you contact the card's financial institution and report it as an unknown charge, as you have already searched your accounts, and have not located any charge.

Let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to clarify it.

It was a pleasure interacting with you on this thread. Hugs!
  5. SteveOdum Win User

cancel xbox subscription

I am paying $27.42 for Microsoft xbox per month, and your response was I don’t have any subscriptions. Then why am i being charged?
  6. henrymccall1 Win User

Ms bill.info wa

Why am I being charged a Microsoft bill for the last year-and-a-half which I do not have Microsoft Windows $7.95 on my bank account each month and I can't seem to get this stuff
Thema:

1. Why am i being charged 9.99 a month from microsoft when my account doesnt show any... - Similar Threads - Why being charged

2. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0
  3. Why am I being charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged: I just got charged $16.99 for xbox gamepass which I don’t recall having at all and I would like a refund for any other past charges. 3432994c-4c42-439a-bf0e-7e1ff9da51ae
  4. billing why is my bank being charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    billing why is my bank being charged: i have been charged since dec and i haven't noticed this but i have many charges can you tell le why and also cancel whatever it is and replace my money. i added it up and it is close to $500...
  5. I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm not sure why I'm being charged four times in a month: I need to talk to someone about being charged seven times when I should only have one account 8a6ebdc0-98f6-4817-b906-3bfaa5b58c56
  6. Why am I being charged for a subscription I don’t have?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for a subscription I don’t have?: Why am I being charged for a subscription I don’t have and why can’t I get to speak to someone on the phone about this? ea02d411-871a-4cff-9fd7-e2f3d002b3f8
  7. Why am I being charged a 'special' price ( in yellow) higher than the base price shown or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged a 'special' price ( in yellow) higher than the base price shown or...: I own Fallout 3 digitally on Xbox. I am a game pass ultimate subscriber. Price for Fallout 3 DLC with game pass 10% discount $5.80 I click that, next page, base price $6.55 Special price in...
  8. It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says the subscription is $14.99 why am I being charged $16 for my monthly ultimate...: I'm being charged $16 on my card for game pass ultimate but you have it listed for $14.99? Can someone please explain this to me? Thank you. a6f46993-3f8d-4f90-b748-e8e4e509e79c
  9. why am i being charged for a subscription,yet i have no subscriptions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am i being charged for a subscription,yet i have no subscriptions?: Why am i being charged for subscriptions ,yet I have no subscriptions? 2377d28a-a047-4775-ab15-7088cbea594b
  10. Why am I being charged for at the moment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I being charged for at the moment: Why am I being charged money d115d1ad-be62-447c-8d97-27cfcb010326