Why am I banned?

Discus and support Why am I banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I was banned from Xbox live multiplayer for the second time and communications for the fifth time. For some time now, I have had weird... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FreddyFazebear0, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Why am I banned?

So recently I was banned from Xbox live multiplayer for the second time and communications for the fifth time. For some time now, I have had weird account sign outs, random bots added, and things done in different games that have me to believe my account
    was breached, so I contacted Microsoft immediately. I reported it, and for some reason I got nothing. No email, no text, only a confirmation that "In three to five business days you will receive an email" or something along those lines. This was a few months
    ago. Now, I am banned once again, and finally got my account changed from a child to an adult account like it should have been so i could file a case review. I file a case review and they said it was "warranted" because I have previously been banned. Furthermore,
    i was then told I was also banned for 100 days from communications. I checked my enforcement and found no such thing. I am extremely frustrated and would like to know what is going on and exactly why rather then the very vague and unforgiving message I got
    that told me nothing more than that I am being punished.

:)

FreddyFazebear0, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Why am I not yet shown on the in-game Leaderboards?

I want to compete with some friends for highest scores on the in-game Leaderboards, but the game just tells me I have to play the game in order to be ranked. Errr, I've completed the Hard guitar tour already.

The only person on my friends list that shows up (and many have played the game) is Guns LotsOfGuns.

What do I have to do to get the flipping Leaderboards to work!?

GH2 - they worked but couldn't be sorted by difficulty level so we couldn't battle for bragging rights on Hard/Expert if we couldn't achieve the same sort of scores as Medium.

GH3 - utterly and fundamentally broken and thus completely useless in game, as far as I was concerned. They didn't show everybody, the filters didn't seem to work, scrolling up/down would change who was shown. We never used them.

Rock Band - I'm not listed and I can't see my friends.

Why am I banned? :( Why are Leaderboards apparently so difficult to implement properly! Why am I banned? :mad:

Tufty McTavish, Oct 14, 2017
  3. Troma67
    Troma67 Guest
    Why am I not yet shown on the in-game Leaderboards?

Having the same problem myself, finished the drums and guitar tour on medium and nothing on the leaderboards. :thumbsdow

Troma67, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Why am I banned?

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

100 day suspensions don't show on the enforcement site & can't be appealed.

You will not be told the specifics of what you did.

100 day suspensions are issued when someone has already had multiple suspensions in the past & are pretty much your last chance before a permanent ban.

All you can do is wait out the 100 day suspension & maybe familiarise yourself with the code of conduct

You should be aware that using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is also against the code of conduct & could result in a console privilege suspension.

Daft Badger, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Temhotabot Win User

WHY AM I BANNED?

Do NOT ring phone support in regards to this issue. They do not handle policy enforcement so it would be a waste of your time and the agents time. If you would like an official reason for your ban you will need to post in the
    following forum:
    http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

At a quick glance your profile has Code of Conduct in all the fields, that usually happens when you have content in your profile that violates the XBL Terms of Service/Code of Conduct.

The XBL PET do not hand out enforcement action unless they have 100% proof. Just post in the link above and be patient for an answer.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why am I banned

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  7. VernierSlake Win User

am i banned and why ?

Unless your console says you're banned upon signing in then no you're not banned.
  8. Amxzin Win User

why am i banned ?

9. BLOODBATH319 Win User

Why am I Banned?

ok thank you if there is any way that it can be reduced or eliminated please tell me.
Thema:

Why am I banned?

1. Why am I banned? - Similar Threads - Why banned

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  4. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  5. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  6. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  7. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  8. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  9. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  10. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...