Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the...

Discus and support Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] I've ran out of ideas where to cry , my gametag is banned on Forza horizon 5, I don't know what I did wrong, I never violate any Xbox policies ,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tebogomichael, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the...

Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the... [​IMG]
    I've ran out of ideas where to cry , my gametag is banned on Forza horizon 5, I don't know what I did wrong, I never violate any Xbox policies , I didn't even receive an email or sms warning me about the ban, and the cause,

I changed the gametag but it didn't solve the problem, I believe the ban was erroneous , even when I try to do the appeal for the ban using the provided link, it's just not possible to do so, it say there are no enforcements against me, so where can I get help PLEASE HELP , the banned gametag is MICHAELDDCOF and I changed it to tbzmike6752

:)

tebogomichael, Nov 10, 2022
  2. tebogomichael Win User

Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the Forza horizon 5 online multiplayer for no apparent reason , Why???

Only in Forza horizon 5, I noticed it's going completely offline to a point where I can't even purchase anything that requires internet , and displaying a message that my gametag is banned,

Horizon 4 and other games are playing very well online
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the Forza horizon 5 online multiplayer for no apparent reason , Why???

4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TEBOGOMICHAEL

Just as a friendly reminder, changing your gamertag doesn’t mean that you’re going to use a different account or that the system is going to recognize the new gamertag as a different account.

But now, going back to the main topic.
    Are you able to play online without problems in other Xbox games?
    Or is this happening with Forza Horizon 5 only?

Please double check that
    PS: don’t share your email address or personal information. Here in the forums is not allowed
  5. Jay_defiant Win User

How to contact Enforcement?

No I am banned but even back then It never gave me any option to appeal and I sent the ladder half of 8 years trying to figure out why I am banned
  6. Rzscue Win User

UNBAN REQUEST

I dont see how i can be banned without me seeing why first. I never disrespect anyone, and would especially never do something to get my account banned. Please review it, you can not say there is no appeal when I am a paying customer.
Thema:

Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the...

1. Why am I banned without a reason and the Xbox appeal method never work, I'm out of the... - Similar Threads - Why banned without

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  7. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  10. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?: I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for...