Why am i baned

Discus and support Why am i baned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why am i banned for cheating i was playing with these kids on Rainbow Six Siege and they called me a hacker so i thought it was funny to go on with it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skilled Myin, Feb 4, 2018.

  1. Skilled Myin
    Skilled Myin Guest

    Why am i baned


    Why am i banned for cheating i was playing with these kids on Rainbow Six Siege and they called me a hacker so i thought it was funny to go on with it so i said yes i have hacks.Then the next day i got banned until feb 14 so can you guys pls lift my ban
    ?

    :)
     
    Skilled Myin, Feb 4, 2018
    #1
  2. RD Anonymous
    RD Anonymous Guest
    I have been baned untill 12/31/9999

    I would like to know why i got baned ive never been baned and i want to know why it was nessery to ban me forever i havent moded or anything this is total bull...
     
    RD Anonymous, Feb 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Please tell me why my son has been baned!

    Gamertag bluesforever200

    please can you tell me exactly why my son has been baned! It went from being baned for 24 hrs to being baned for 2 weeks with no exact reason why so he knows what not to do again!

    Please reply asap

    thanks
     
    BlockishPie3723, Feb 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Why am i baned

    Smwutches, Feb 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Why am i baned

    To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  6. ngocphi Win User

    I No Longer Have an Xbox

    live life and play fair

    you will never get baned or kicked out of any service or club that way

    there used to be a method to challenge console bans but it proved unpopular due to 100% of the people actually knew why they were baned and couldn't deal with the consequences

    permante ban of all profiles associated with the baned console and all DLCs
  7. crapychino Win User

    If you could use only 1 weapon from a FPS game for the rest of your gaming life, what would it be?

    i would do the prophets bane from halo or the gravity hammer idk why you guys are choosing guns lmao
  8. CPU Singularity Win User

    Communication ban?

    I am currently preparing a legal complaint against them.

    They don't follow their own protocol. You should have recvieved an email before getting baned explaining why and how long and why this long.

    I not gotten that informaiton either and I wonder, who decides if it is a 24h ? 1 week ? 2 weeks ban ?

    Knowing that I pay for a service I am not allowed to use completely I will attack them on this basis. I am trying to gather other consumers that are having the same issue.
  9. Squizzy Magee Win User

    help with crawmerax

    Bane, I'll be happy to help you. I am not a modder, and am usually on very late at night (I often play with other UK players because of the time difference).
Thema:

Why am i baned

Loading...
  1. Why am i baned - Similar Threads - Why baned

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...