Why am i band for no reason????

Discus and support Why am i band for no reason???? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; got banned for no reason wtf Microsoft???? Unbanned my account please I've done nothing wrong 1dc3db30-59d2-4a33-ab92-c6656085da48 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xDEADFREDx909, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Why am i band for no reason????

got banned for no reason wtf Microsoft???? Unbanned my account please I've done nothing wrong

:)

xDEADFREDx909, Oct 21, 2017
  2. RKTintz
    RKTintz Guest
    I'm band for know reason

I'm band on my xbox live account and my xbox is band. I don't know why I'm band. Ive been band for like a week now and I've had no emails on why ive been and that I has been ban.. Ive brought a game on the account witch I've not downloaded yet.. i need my
    account back I need to be let on Xbox live on my xbox

RKTintz, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Dope BM
    Dope BM Guest
    BANNED???

I wanna know why my host xp and z Jody acc got permanent band for no reason

Dope BM, Oct 21, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

Bans/suspensions dont happen for "no reason". They are only given after an investigation would have found that your account broke the code of conduct.

That being said the enforcement team is the only one that deals with bans/suspensions. They dont use the forums. The only way to reach the enforcement team is via a case review (if eligible).

If you believe your ban was made in error then (if eligible) you can file for a case review and they will reinvestigate your account a second time to verify whether the suspension was valid or not.

No one else on the forums or support can help with this.

KindGryphon, Oct 21, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Bans/suspensions dont happen for "no reason". They are only given after an investigation would have found that your account broke the code of conduct.

That being said the enforcement team is the only one that deals with bans/suspensions. They dont use the forums. The only way to reach the enforcement team is via a case review (if eligible).

If you believe your ban was made in error then (if eligible) you can file for a case review and they will reinvestigate your account a second time to verify whether the suspension was valid or not.

No one else on the forums or support can help with this.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I am band

You should of just blocked & reported them.

You would need to go to the enforcement site
    here
    for info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible.

As you admit to sending an inappropriate message chances are you will not get your suspension removed.
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

Don't know why I am band when will my band be lifted

Xbox Enforcement does not use the forums and the only way to get help is through the enforcement website.

You can find out more information about your ban here-
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/enforcement/showenforcementhistory

If you feel that the ban was wrongly imposed, check out-https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6 to find out more info about case reviews

This FAQ/enforcement myths might also be helpful- https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5?

Hope this helps!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. Castellus Zemi Win User

You should first check and make sure that your suspension is over and did not get a extension added to it. To do this go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US sign in and click on the orange hammer in the
    top left. This will take you to your enforcement history page. If your suspension got an extension you can file a case review.

To see how to file a case review check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw9TS59yUDQ&t=13s?

If your suspension really should be over then doing a power cycle usually fixes this.

To do a power cycle: You will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2 minutes are up restart the console.

Hope this Helps, Happy Gaming!!!
Thema:

1. Why am i band for no reason???? - Similar Threads - Why band reason

2. Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DDR Extreme are not brought back?: I see all the time people asking how to play these games in new consoles. Also, people keep buying older consoles because they are unable to get these games. 97979ce4-9efd-4921-9cd9-a393ef8122c6
  3. Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't the enforcement team show me direct evidence of my band.: On the 18th I was banned from communications. I sent appeals in asking to see direct details of my band and the image or message that resulted in my banned me. The response told me I was banned...
  4. I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...

in XboX Insiders
    I am getting com band for reasons I am unaware of could you tell me why and i have not been...: Above submitted by /u/ERC_Jumper [link] [comments]
  5. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ...: Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): my account has been band and i would like to know why i have done nothing i was just in a party and i cant make a group post The only way to contact...
  6. Don't know why I am band when will my band be lifted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't know why I am band when will my band be lifted: I don't know why I am banned want to know when I will be uplifted f05d2e52-d3cc-48c9-b0b3-2dd179585fd2
  7. Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page: When my main account was banned for some reason my alt has been to even though there is no record of any band on the enforcement page. I personally don’t think Xbox have developed their ban...
  8. Why Did i get band

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Did i get band: I didn't do anything to get banned so why did I 276c9d57-25ea-4b5f-abca-4684d8cc86d3
  9. why is my band still on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my band still on?: I had a ban 10/13/17 and when it was time to end it didn't i went on the website and it said that it going to end on 10/23/17 when i couldn't even talk to anyone but it still got more time on it....
  10. Why should i be band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why should i be band: My gamer tag is Aceplaet376153 On the 28th of August at 3.20Am I was band I want say the gamer tag but if you get back via email link with my gamer tag that fine me and my friend was playing...