Why am I back to Day One

Discus and support Why am I back to Day One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I back to Day ONE on rewards? AGAIN! This is getting old. I am losing several rewards since MS is not on top of this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AeneousYew76413, Jan 2, 2018.

  1. Why am I back to Day One


    Why am I back to Day ONE on rewards? AGAIN! This is getting old. I am losing several rewards since MS is not on top of this issue

    :)
     
    AeneousYew76413, Jan 2, 2018
    #1
  2. cmtoranada
    cmtoranada Guest
    Back to DAY ONE, WHY

    I have been at day one for about a week. What is the problem and why hasn't it been addressed?
     
    cmtoranada, Jan 2, 2018
    #2
  3. crunchyg
    crunchyg Guest
    I am back.

    Hi Caillou, and welcome back! I'm the new admin, still finishing a few things up in the back end, so I haven't made a formal announcement about the site's return. But it's coming soon. Why am I back to Day One :D
     
    crunchyg, Jan 2, 2018
    #3
  4. UnboundOsprey19 Win User

    Why am I banned for 14 days???

    I swear I'm done with xbox you guys have no proof at all, I f you do I want to see it I kmow I have not done s***
  5. Daft Badger Win User

    Why am I banned for 14 days???

    You must have.You do not get a suspension for no reason.

    Post in the forum I've linked & they will tell you why.

    An email would of also been sent to the address linked to your account explaining the reason for your suspension.
  6. UnboundOsprey19 Win User

    Why am I banned for 14 days???

    He has been making fake accounts
  7. UnboundOsprey19 Win User

    Why am I banned for 14 days???

    Ok but I'm dead serious I haven't done a thing
  8. Daft Badger Win User

    Why am I banned for 14 days???

    You don't get banned just because someone has avoided you,no matter how many people avoid you.

    Someone has to report a player then that report is investigated & if the player has been found to have violated the ToC or CoC then they are banned or suspended.
Thema:

Why am I back to Day One

Loading...
  1. Why am I back to Day One - Similar Threads - Why

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...