Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?

Discus and support Why aint there more sonic games for xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this is a question i have been saying to myself for a while, why doesn't xbox release more sonic games like sonic the hedgehog (2006), Sonic heroes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lmMyth1cal, May 22, 2021.

  1. lmMyth1cal
    lmMyth1cal Guest

    Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?


    So this is a question i have been saying to myself for a while, why doesn't xbox release more sonic games like sonic the hedgehog (2006), Sonic heroes and more?

    They will be benifiting from it because there will no piracy for those sonic games and they will earn money. Then sonic fans will be happy! Its a win win

    :)
     
    lmMyth1cal, May 22, 2021
    #1
  2. lmMyth1cal Win User

    Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?

    That doesn’t change the fact that it’s piracy just because they bought it, I’m not painting pc players as pirates when I use pc as well
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

    Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?

    It would be best to post such related requests in the developer of the game's Forum community or their official pages.
  4. lmMyth1cal Win User

    Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?

    oh well then sega should release it don't you think? they would start to get more money and less piracy
  5. Farscape247 Win User

    Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?

    but if you look at the official statistics, it has declined big time, also you will find most that pirate actually buy the game, stop painting pc players as pirates.
  6. lmMyth1cal Win User

    Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?

    Ok where is it sir? Can you please send the link?
Thema:

Why aint there more sonic games for xbox?

Loading...
  1. Why aint there more sonic games for xbox? - Similar Threads - Why aint more

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them: Why aint the stupid call of duty servers working I've paid for it and the stupid game won't work at all I'm sick of it ill be requesting a refund don't worry c910815f-0da5-4529-8d16-2f2619623ef2