Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

Discus and support Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why aint the stupid call of duty servers working I've paid for it and the stupid game won't work at all I'm sick of it ill be requesting a refund don't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AsteroidBike462, Nov 3, 2023.

  1. Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them


    Why aint the stupid call of duty servers working I've paid for it and the stupid game won't work at all I'm sick of it ill be requesting a refund don't worry

    :)
     
    AsteroidBike462, Nov 3, 2023
    #1
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

    I'm sure Activision is working as hard as possible to make sure this is solved soon.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. AsteroidBike462 Win User

    Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

    Okay just get it fixed soon am not getting ripped off paying when it won't work
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

    Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    This ongoing issue is currently being investigated by Activision. They will provide an update when more information is available.

    I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. Flaming Pingu Win User

    Oh how we need Battlefield 3

    call of duty aint terrible love playing it just as much as battlefield. find them to be exactly the same to me
  6. ZeTeK Desirez Win User

    Server fix

    I can confirm that all servers for Call of Duty: WWII are online and fully functioning.

    Thank you
Thema:

Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them

Loading...
  1. Why aint the call of duty servers working **** fix them - Similar Threads - Why aint call

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...