Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc

Discus and support Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have rainbow six siege on my ps4 and Ubisoft connect works just fine on there. Then I downloaded rainbow on my pc off the Xbox game pass and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb Kuhn, May 19, 2023.

  1. Caleb Kuhn
    Caleb Kuhn Guest

    Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc


    So I have rainbow six siege on my ps4 and Ubisoft connect works just fine on there. Then I downloaded rainbow on my pc off the Xbox game pass and Ubisoft connect couldn’t sync my cloud or achievements so I made a new account and it won’t initialize and my other account won’t initialize either. I’ve tried installing and reinstalling the launcher but it won’t work.

    :)
     
    Caleb Kuhn, May 19, 2023
    #1
  2. Caleb Kuhn Win User

    Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc

    I got it to run once last night and all my skins/operators that I had gotten on my Ps4 were over on my PC. Now I'm back to the same problem as before though where when it's initializing it cuts out an says an Ubisoft service isn't available. I've tried uninstalling the Ubisoft Connect, I've tried resetting my wifi/PC, I read that I should try running it as administrator, I've also tried unlinking my Ps4 account and Xbox account, but nothing I've tried works.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

    Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc

    rainbow 6 does not have cross progression from console to pc therefore nothing you have done on ps4 will show up on pc so will not sync cheevos or progression, you need to use the account in ubisoft connect linked already with the microsoft account, simple changing account will not work and your microsoft account is linked to the original ubi account.
  4. CarTzy Win User

    Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc

    Hello Caleb Kuhn,

    Welcome to Xbox Community.

    I understand that you are having trouble with Ubisoft connect on your PC. This is a common issue that some users have reported when they try to play Rainbow Six Siege with the Xbox game pass. There are a few possible solutions that you can try to fix this problem.

    Make sure to perform the troubleshooting found here: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support, then proceed with the following steps below.



    First, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft connect. You can check them here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000062176/Rainbow-Six-Siege-PC



    Second, make sure that your PC and Xbox game pass are updated to the latest version. You can do this by opening the Microsoft Store app on your PC and checking for updates. You can also check for updates on your Xbox console by going to Settings > System > Updates.



    Third, try to unlink and relink your Ubisoft account from your Xbox account. You can do this by following these steps: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/A...-and-unlinking-your-Ubisoft-and-Xbox-accounts



    Fourth, try to clear the cache of Ubisoft connect on your PC. You can do this by following these steps: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000062176/Rainbow-Six-Siege-PC



    Fifth, try to run Ubisoft connect and Rainbow Six Siege as administrator on your PC. You can do this by right-clicking on the icons and selecting "Run as administrator".



    If none of these solutions work, please contact Ubisoft support directly for further assistance. You can reach them here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/New

    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. CarTzy Win User

    Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc

  6. Beau Win User

    Ubisoft taken off of Xbox for PC?

    Just found out that Rainbow six siege works in gamepass PC...
Thema:

Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc

Loading...
  1. Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc - Similar Threads - Why ain’t rainbow

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why ain’t my xbox game pass ultimate working

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why ain’t my xbox game pass ultimate working: I bought Xbox game pass ultimate 2 years ago and since then I have been paying for it, it lets me play the Xbox games but doesn’t let me get perks or EA discounts and when I try to cancel it , it...