Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc

Discus and support Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have rainbow six siege on my ps4 and Ubisoft connect works just fine on there. Then I downloaded rainbow on my pc off the Xbox game pass and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Caleb Kuhn, May 19, 2023.

1. Caleb Kuhn
    Caleb Kuhn Guest

So I have rainbow six siege on my ps4 and Ubisoft connect works just fine on there. Then I downloaded rainbow on my pc off the Xbox game pass and Ubisoft connect couldn’t sync my cloud or achievements so I made a new account and it won’t initialize and my other account won’t initialize either. I’ve tried installing and reinstalling the launcher but it won’t work.

:)

Caleb Kuhn, May 19, 2023
  2. Caleb Kuhn Win User

I got it to run once last night and all my skins/operators that I had gotten on my Ps4 were over on my PC. Now I'm back to the same problem as before though where when it's initializing it cuts out an says an Ubisoft service isn't available. I've tried uninstalling the Ubisoft Connect, I've tried resetting my wifi/PC, I read that I should try running it as administrator, I've also tried unlinking my Ps4 account and Xbox account, but nothing I've tried works.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

rainbow 6 does not have cross progression from console to pc therefore nothing you have done on ps4 will show up on pc so will not sync cheevos or progression, you need to use the account in ubisoft connect linked already with the microsoft account, simple changing account will not work and your microsoft account is linked to the original ubi account.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Caleb Kuhn,

Welcome to Xbox Community.

I understand that you are having trouble with Ubisoft connect on your PC. This is a common issue that some users have reported when they try to play Rainbow Six Siege with the Xbox game pass. There are a few possible solutions that you can try to fix this problem.

Make sure to perform the troubleshooting found here: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support, then proceed with the following steps below.

First, make sure that your PC meets the minimum system requirements for Rainbow Six Siege and Ubisoft connect. You can check them here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000062176/Rainbow-Six-Siege-PC

Second, make sure that your PC and Xbox game pass are updated to the latest version. You can do this by opening the Microsoft Store app on your PC and checking for updates. You can also check for updates on your Xbox console by going to Settings > System > Updates.

Third, try to unlink and relink your Ubisoft account from your Xbox account. You can do this by following these steps: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/A...-and-unlinking-your-Ubisoft-and-Xbox-accounts

Fourth, try to clear the cache of Ubisoft connect on your PC. You can do this by following these steps: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Article/000062176/Rainbow-Six-Siege-PC

Fifth, try to run Ubisoft connect and Rainbow Six Siege as administrator on your PC. You can do this by right-clicking on the icons and selecting "Run as administrator".

If none of these solutions work, please contact Ubisoft support directly for further assistance. You can reach them here: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/New

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. CarTzy Win User

6. Beau Win User

Ubisoft taken off of Xbox for PC?

Just found out that Rainbow six siege works in gamepass PC...
Thema:

1. Why ain’t rainbow six working on my pc - Similar Threads - Why ain’t rainbow

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  10. Why ain’t my xbox game pass ultimate working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why ain’t my xbox game pass ultimate working: I bought Xbox game pass ultimate 2 years ago and since then I have been paying for it, it lets me play the Xbox games but doesn’t let me get perks or EA discounts and when I try to cancel it , it...