Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ?

Discus and support Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is Age of Empire not on the Game Pass console in the UAE market? 4c2ea8f2-34d5-43f1-8116-db2bd49a2d32 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shreiffouad, Feb 3, 2023.

1. shreiffouad
    shreiffouad Guest

Why is Age of Empire not on the Game Pass console in the UAE market?

:)

shreiffouad, Feb 3, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

typically this is the result of some local regulations or censorship. Are the age of empires games available on the PC store in the UAE?

I'm sorry but we're not privy to that kind of information here. The best I can offer you is a best guess
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. Sagaroth Win User

desinstallation impossible

Bonjour Tatoo44,

Tu parle de Age of Empire 2 via le Game Pass ou directement via le Microsoft Store ?

Hello Tatoo44,

Are you talking about Age of Empire 2 via Game Pass or directly via the Microsoft Store?
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Selling games players cannot access

Because the Age of Empire games are PC only. They can't be installed on consoles.
  6. damman33 Win User

Age of Empires for xbox 360

I think after age of empires was ON THE PLAYSTATION 2 omg reading these posts well wound me up lol Other than PC Sony have the rights to age of empires it cannot be used in another console until Sony give up the rights. [View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoYPNYbR-Oo]
    watch this and you will see how easy Age of empires was to control with the standard Playstation 2 controller. Age of empires was licensed by Sony in 1999 and produced by Konami they would need to procure the license for it and hold the rights to all age of
    empires barring PC versions as the original Xbox was not released till 2002 just like EA own the legal rights to all Porsche cars accross all platfors thats why there are no porsche's in Forza 4 ......
Thema:

1. Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ? - Similar Threads - Why age Empire

2. why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why my xbox series x kicks out to home screen?: xbox series x kicks out to home screen only on certain games, no error message is shown. i have soft rest, hard reset and even reset the console totally. games like destiny, starfield, assassins...
  3. Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is customer friendliness so bad when it comes to warranty cases?: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, my first, expensive controller, and I've been happy with it so far. Now the bumpers are starting to be faulty, the fault is already known. The controller is...
  4. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  5. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  6. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  7. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  8. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even though my account is of an adult age and not...: Hello, lately I've been trying to get on the multiplayer mode on Minecraft. I've found out that my account was in a Microsoft family, but I left it and changed all my settings including the...
  9. WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP: WHY CON I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP 96ac65f1-072f-4184-86a7-b19bb1ff25b2
  10. WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY WONT MY AGE OF EMPIRES 2 WORK ON MY PC: While playing Age of Empires 2, I encountered an unexpected issue where the game abruptly stopped working, particularly affecting the multiplayer functionality, preventing me from logging back in....