Why 2 days

Discus and support Why 2 days in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; What I have done was against the code of conduct . Yes it was and it is my fault, but it was my first time in 8 years having an Xbox doing this no... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Quion, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Quion
    Quion Guest

Why 2 days

What I have done was against the code of conduct . Yes it was and it is my fault, but it was my first time in 8 years having an Xbox doing this no warning or anything. Yes I do deserve the suspension for what I did but it wasn't that harsh and for it being the first time why is it not 24 hours? I got the suspension for 48 hours on my first offence? I deserve a suspension but 2 days is double than what I think I deserve. If Xbox Enforcement thinks I deserve more then ok I guess I do it is there decision. I said 2 cuss words and instantly 5 seconds later I was banned for 48 hours. Thank you for reading this. Yes I deserve the suspension considering I did go against the Co C. I hope that this can help in the future for other people. My advice to other people is that if anyone is being annoying and purposely doing something to you like happened to me just block them and report for what they did. Don't retaliate like I did and move on without a suspension.

:)

Quion, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

Why 2 days

Hey there, Quion

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

If you wanted to reach out to the Xbox Enforcement team, you would need to submit a case appeal if you are eligible for it. You can do this via the Enforcement site here: Xbox Enforcement | Xbox Support

Once you have signed into your account, you should see your enforcement history. When you click onto that, you can view the details of the action which has been taken. If you are eligible, you will notice an option to submit an appeal.

The last part of your post is sound advice. I often see others coming here who have been banned/suspended because they have retaliated. Quite often, the person who they have retaliated at has annoyed them by deliberately doing things that they know will annoy someone else. Thus, the person annoyed retaliates and they get reported.

If you don't retaliate, but instead report what is happening if they have broken the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use themselves (or just simply block them), then they don't win, you do as you haven't retaliated.

Hope this helps,

Nathan
  3. tohellnbak Win User

PlayStation being sold by Sony? xbox one might be left by it self

thread is 2 months old... why so much necro posting the last 2 days...
  4. nightstormer666 Win User

BETA

I put the key code in for update 2 days no update why
  5. Default__707 Win User

How do i figure out when my controller is going to arrive

Why does it say 1-2 business days when buying then?
  6. AffluentRope439 Win User

missing 50,000 xbox live reward from new xbox one s purchase

I posted this 2 days ago but it is showing 1 day ago. It was posted Thursday morning. why? Still no answer
Thema:

Why 2 days

1. Why 2 days - Similar Threads - Why days

2. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  3. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  4. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my refund get denied it was under 14 days it denied without even sending a email: I sent out a refund because there was a game I didn't want and it rejected it despite under 14 days and I didn't even get a email even when it said I would 193f28e6-053f-4948-b63e-58110d2634e3
  7. Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Xbox account suspended for 882 days?: The past few days I’ve got on Xbox nothing has loaded, so I came on here today and there was a notification that said my account is suspended for 882 days. All I’ve been doing is playing forza and...
  8. Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why i can't buy the 14 days of game pass by 1 €?: If i have redeemed on the past a 30 days by 1 € now i can't get this new offer or what? 07feba49-a860-4e7e-8a2d-b030ebff4ab0
  9. I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my controller 4 days ago why havnt I receive another email?: Xbox design lab processsing 1182af14-17dc-4263-ab9e-a4a419db0ad1
  10. why do games over 30 days cant get refund

in XBoX on Windows
    why do games over 30 days cant get refund: im trying to refund a game that dont play but it wont allow me to refund it 95994051-ac5f-47ee-9d7d-862694939924