Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!

Discus and support Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I understand why it can't be free but it cost too much! I can't spend that much just to change a gamertag it would be so much better if it was like... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EzraMathew, Apr 19, 2020.

  1. EzraMathew
    EzraMathew Guest

    Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!


    I understand why it can't be free but it cost too much! I can't spend that much just to change a gamertag it would be so much better if it was like PlayStation, where if you own Xbox Live then the price is almost half. I have seen many gamers complaining
    too and now I understand.

    :)
     
    EzraMathew, Apr 19, 2020
    #1
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

    Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!

    I can understand not keeping the first gamer tag that is given to you when you create an account, but wanting to change it repeatedly after the first free change perplexes me. If the first change that someone picks isn't what they want to stay with then
    perhaps they should not have been so spontaneous in their first choice. I put just as much thought into naming my kids when they were born, LOL. If I wanted to change their names now there would be a charge also.
  3. matthewiag Win User

    Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!

    I think it is the right price, There is a lot more in the background that has to be done to ensure you keep all of your progress like Save data, Achievements, Friends, Online Ranks, Leader boards and more.

    PlayStation name change system have stated that there change system does not work full and some game wont support the system and you would still see your old name or loss progress.
  4. AliImtiaz Win User

    Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!

    You get the first change for free the second change is what costs money. I'm sorry it has to be that way but if everyone constantly changed their gamertag no names would be available
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

    Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!

    The price is a little much but it cost Microsoft everytime someone changes there Gametag as they have many systems that need updating with the new details
  6. aMexicanErb Win User

    Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!

    I think personally, it is a little on the steep side myself. But it does limit people from constantly changing there gamertag so often. I see why they do it haha!
Thema:

Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less!

Loading...
  1. Why $13 to change the gamertag? It should be less! - Similar Threads - Why $13 change

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why was i charged 3 times for $13 from my credit card? i accepted 1 friend request and got...: is there a way to speak with a real person on the phone and not AI? if i dont find a resolution or explanation to this issue im going to charge back my payment cause i did not order anything and...
  10. Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even when I am 13?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play multiplayer on Minecraft even when I am 13?: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock Edition in December of 2024 with my dad when I was still 12, he tried to enable multiplayer on Microsoft Family Safety and failed after days of trying. Every...