Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

Discus and support Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheGamerSide67YT, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

It is things like this that kind of make it frustrating to be on this platform as an insider. This decision feels like a change for the sake of change, rather than anything good, as the thing this tab is supposed to do, is literally what we HAD A TAB that did this called the "Friends and Community" tab.
    (Link to image in comments.)

submitted by /u/TheGamerSide67YT
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheGamerSide67YT, Mar 30, 2024
  2. UnyoBro Win User

American Mensa Academy - How close is the test to a real Mensa test?

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user=""]

Everyone is a genius when the test is bunk.

[/quote]lol Low score, I take it?

[/quote]

Spoken like a true genius. Defensive of your trumped up score or what?
  3. Nachtsonne Win User

Would this be "legal" ???

That idea is genius. I wish I thought to do that when I had Halo 2 for PC. Unfortunately I think I've uninstalled it.
  4. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Why is MS buying Mojang?

If Minecraft is as popular among kids as some here suggest I think some box office records could be shattered.But I still dont like the idea of MS taking over Mojang.Generally what happens is the guys with all the talent end up leaving to start up new companies
    because they want to make their own games rather than being bossed around.
  5. Jaymo1978 Win User

Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???

Actually, MS has been very up front and vocal about the Xbox One not being backwards compatible, from early on. Marc Whitten, in an interview with The Verge on May 21 of last year said that Xbox One would have no b-c of any traditional kind and it was widely
    publicized that your 360 discs and arcade games would not work.

"No, there's not," said Whitten, when we posed the question. "The system is based on a different core architecture, so back-compat doesn't really work from that perspective."

www.theverge.com/.../new-xbox-has-no-backwards-compatibilty

He also told the Wall Street Journal the next day (5/22) that it wasn't feasible from a financial standpoint.

www.vg247.com/.../xbox-one-if-you%E2%80%99re-backwards-compatible-you%E2%80%99re-really-backwards-says-mattrick

They've actually shifted policy a bit by even considering a cloud-streamed backwards compatibility, something they had no plans to do originally.

Bottom line, it was well publicized, and we need to make sure we do our homework before assuming something is going to work when it's been confirmed early on that it won't. I'm sorry, I know that's not the answer you want to hear.
  6. badadim Win User

Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???

Everyone has own reason why to complain. My is very simple: there is no single word in the marketing sales pitch of X1 that I need to be ready to dump my collection of 360 games or keep the old hardware before I spent 500$ on X1.
Thema:

Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when...

1. Who's genius idea was it to make a new box that takes up over 2/3rds of your screen when... - Similar Threads - Who's genius idea

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. Unfair for people who dont share there consoles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair for people who dont share there consoles: I went through 3 xboxes in a year all 3 times they overheated. Then I got the 4th xbox and got a fan for it that worked but here is the conflict guess what caused me too use my other 2 home...
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  6. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  7. Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who is the top boss at Microsoft for the XBOX rewards group?: We need real support and Fixes. d90f7912-1b8b-4a04-8bd3-5dade9046985
  8. Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now

in XBoX on Windows
    Who’s having problems with Xbox messages because I’m having it right now: My account is saying “Oops! Looks like you’re stranded… pull down to refresh or try again later.” I’ve tried everything to fix it but my messages won’t load nor can I send any messages...
  9. Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include the voice chat audio from people who aren't on an Xbox in a...: we have tried joining the party using a laptop and the xbox application. we have also tried to use discord to be in a party but we are still not able to get their voice chat in the stream....
  10. Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who is that genius who cam up with the idea not to support 360 games on One???: Xbox One marketing and dev teams, you guys better to come up with a patch to start supporting 360 games and remote controls... 20ff052f-1c72-4324-a00f-796700f02c85