Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...

Discus and support Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just cant understand why i am asked to log in to Xbox account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator? I have been trying to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by W ZY, Nov 4, 2021.

1. W ZY
    W ZY Guest

Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to...

I just cant understand why i am asked to log in to Xbox account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator? I have been trying to contact Microsoft support and Microsoft Store support, and Community. Till today, i am still not able to play the game that i paid for.

I am not sure if anyone from Microsoft is to read this post and really no other place for me to ask for help.

:)

W ZY, Nov 4, 2021
  2. W ZY Win User

Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator??

Hi Vinicius,

Thanks for the reply!

When i launch the game till seeing 'Press Any Key to Start' page, it promotes me to login to my xbox/microsoft account and i did login every time as required. And it returns back to 'Press Any Key to Start' page every time and then followed by asking to log in again. This loop keeps on and never ends.

I have followed the online guide to update everything i can see/find to latest version (game, OS, drivers, etc) and it doesn't help.

I have reported the error code through the feedback app. I do not wish to launch the game again today, as i am to smash my display the next time i see the same msg asking to log in (after seeing it for dozens of time today). Maybe another day...
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to play the pc version of Microsoft Flight Simulator??

I see. Well this only might be a bug with the game, or even the gaming services.

I will leave some procedures you could do below, and also, you could reinstall it.

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

If it still doesn't work:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC and try again.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey W, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Answering your first question, mate, you need to log in because all your info, like progress, profile... are in your Microsoft account, and you need to log in to access all that info in-game.

What happens when you try to log into your Microsoft account in-game mate? Does any error happened?
  5. Shaddvall Win User

Error 80153003 with the war games pass HALO 4

Why send my xobx for repair will help me to fix theses service issues ?

I'll contact microsoft again, but yesterday they haven't any answers.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

All purchases made from the Microsoft Store are linked to your Microsoft account and you can reinstall the game as many times as you like. You need to locate the account that purchased the game and log into the Microsoft Store app on your Windows 10, you can log into the app in the upper right corner, and after that just search for the game in the store and install it again.

Through this link, you can check your Microsoft account purchase history. I recommend looking at all the accounts you've used.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
Thema:

1. Whoever from Microsoft Store can answer: why i need to log in to Xobx account in order to... - Similar Threads - Whoever Microsoft Store

2. Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?

in XBoX on Windows
    Who else thinks whoever throttled MS rewards should be fired?: This stinks if some new VP who thinks they can move the needle, but it's moving in the wrong direction. Throttling searches, establishing time limits in 15 minute intervals, altering code so...
  3. Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone invited me to a party and when I tried to join it didn't let me and whoever it was...: Huh what's this bottom thing 4 6774f6a0-ffe7-4334-a953-d6dfed1485ca
  4. Can anyone help me with contacting whoever it is about this Xbox One Game Idea please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me with contacting whoever it is about this Xbox One Game Idea please?: I emailed *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** about a new Xbox One Game Idea and they never respond back. Can someone help me out with contacting them or whoever it...
  5. For the developers admins whoever is in control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the developers admins whoever is in control: Please bring back Street fighter 2 hd remix...make this available for the newest versions of xbox i don't care if yall shut down the backward compatibility list. make an exception and bring this...
  6. Whoever looked at the report on my chat needs to get an eye exam.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whoever looked at the report on my chat needs to get an eye exam.: [img] Like really on what ground was that a banning offense. Whoever enforced this needs to get an eye exam. The dude I messaged was trash talking me instead of playing the game and trolling the...
  7. The suspensions are like you dont even review them, it just comes done to whoever hits that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The suspensions are like you dont even review them, it just comes done to whoever hits that...: You know what Xbox, this is straight up bull. The kid accuses me and calls me a hacker talking bull first; harrasing me calling me a bum, a low life and how nobody will love me. Atleast i know how...
  8. Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...: So with game streaming we should have like a theme we can choose in the background or whatever like we can customize stuff also we should have it like the xbox app to would be nice to have it in...
  9. Whoever

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whoever: Hello, my friend buy a game of the xbox for the xbox 360 in the live store and this is the problem: When my friend try to install the game, the game it´s downloaded too fast an error appears and...
  10. FIRE whoever is assigned to fix Microsoft Bingo issues and find someone who can do the job.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIRE whoever is assigned to fix Microsoft Bingo issues and find someone who can do the job.: Microsoft, the failure to fix this problem reflects on your abilities. If there was an issue to buy the coins and it was broke, Microsoft would most definitely fire them and find somebody that...