Who, what, why?

Discus and support Who, what, why? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Steal personal information, sell personal information, harass with emails, stealing from your customers and denying it when they contact you about it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SM15_ SM15, Jan 23, 2025.

  1. SM15_ SM15
    SM15_ SM15 Guest

    Who, what, why?


    Steal personal information, sell personal information, harass with emails, stealing from your customers and denying it when they contact you about it. ****? And then you still have to use your video game to ruin other people's free time by allowing cheaters to **** with non cheaters. I would sure as f rather have you come and rob me at gun point or however other than doing the coward sh*t you guys are doing behind a a screen and keyboard in your grandmas basement

    :)
     
    SM15_ SM15, Jan 23, 2025
    #1
  2. AridLizard Win User

    I got banned 4 no reason

    Why they need?
    why who needs what?
  3. BongKaos Win User

    Dear Friends,

    Who, What, Where, When, and Why?
  4. ChomskyKnows Win User

    Halo 4 Review already now?

    modulopfer.de? who or what is that and why do we care what they think?
  5. x TRANSA x Win User

    people playing gtav RIGHT NOW???

    For crying out loud who cares about achievements WHY??!!

    And for having the game early , so what !. For getting the upper hand? On who and why would you care ???!!
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Friendly Warning

    Why is it that the Head Boy who's proud of it can't actually explain what it is?
Thema:

Who, what, why?

Loading...
  1. Who, what, why? - Similar Threads - why

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]