Who Wants a free XBox One X-me

Discus and support Who Wants a free XBox One X-me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; See my idea at [MOD Removed - Please see Forum Guidelines] Microsoft hates my idea! Unacceptable! I want a free XBox anything the original to the XBox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CoinFlyer Percy, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Who Wants a free XBox One X-me

See my idea at [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]
    Microsoft hates my idea! Unacceptable! I want a free XBox anything the original to the XBox One X! I am a 9 year old who has no allowance at all. I live for XBox! At least give me any free item Microsoft, anything I don't care.
    PS At least change my gamer tag to LOLGOD16 for free Microsoft!

:)

CoinFlyer Percy, Oct 24, 2017
  2. Sanek06
    Sanek06 Guest
    Sanek06, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Can an Xbox one X use my Xbox one formatted external harddrive?

can I get a free xbox one x Console for free FREE .war can I get home and the free xbox one x Console I lavr have a good time to get the free xbox one x Console

ArguedBoat21861, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Who Wants a free XBox One X-me

Hi there,

The forums are not the place to be requesting free items (codes, games, consoles, etc.).

All users are granted 1 free gamertag change. Direct for the site
    here

"If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamertag changes cost extra."

At 9 years old I was doing choirs around the house (and neighbors)-vacuuming, washing cars/windows, walking dogs, shoveling snow, etc. to earn money. I also saved holiday/birthday money so I could purchase items. Never to early to learn the value of a dollar
    since money doesn't grow on trees.

Mistress Sara, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The forums are not the place to be requesting free items (codes, games, consoles, etc.).

All users are granted 1 free gamertag change. Direct for the site
    here

"If your gamertag was created for you when you initially signed up for Xbox (meaning you did not choose it yourself), you can change it one time for free. Additional Xbox gamertag changes cost extra."

At 9 years old I was doing choirs around the house (and neighbors)-vacuuming, washing cars/windows, walking dogs, shoveling snow, etc. to earn money. I also saved holiday/birthday money so I could purchase items. Never to early to learn the value of a dollar
    since money doesn't grow on trees.
  6. Albert X Win User

Proud new owner of an X-Box One X

Happy Birthday and Enjoy the Xbox One X in that massive screen. If you ever want to play feel free to add me.
  7. DOUGDOUGI Win User

Kinect and Xbox One X

Dear Microsoft,

I also want to use the Kinect V2 on an XBOX ONE X.

Unfortunately, even at 40 €, the kinect adapter is out of order.

Impossible to get it.

Second-hand sales sites offer them at very high prices from € 100 to over € 300.

Microsoft, have you thought of those who want to join XBOX One to One X and who could not take advantage of the adapter cable given to One S buyers ?

Not Available for free, unavailable for 40 € anywhere..,

Is Microsoft promoting the sale of this adapter to the black market at shameful prices ?

Waiting for your answer...
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series Xbox destiny 2 compatibility

Hi,

Physical games on the Xbox One platform are region free and work on all Xbox One console's.

So regardless of any region differences with Series X, your Xbox One games will not be affected as the region free is hard coded into the discs (for want of a better explanation). My guess is that the Series X will be region free for physical games anyway.
  9. ArguedBoat21861 Win User

Can an Xbox one X use my Xbox one formatted external harddrive?

can I get a free xbox one x Console for free FREE .war can I get home and the free xbox one x Console I lavr have a good time to get the free xbox one x Console
Thema:

1. Who Wants a free XBox One X-me - Similar Threads - Wants free

2. I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted subnatica on my Xbox one to free up space and I want to redownload it now but on...: It says that I need to purchase the game again after I deleted it to free up space when I already purchased it what do I do? ca4e882e-a078-4ca7-b03c-01f40c865cb2
  3. Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I have a Xbox 360. My daughter wants some games and not sure how I can get some free...: Hi my daughter wants some games on the Xbox 360. Is there any free little girl games or ones that would suit younger people 9d265ebb-8090-4b91-b96e-4c1a8cb898ad
  4. So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I wanted to get some free DLC in PORTAL 2 cuz I finished it And it Said this "this...: Also im on a xbox series s 3805f667-5185-4df4-ba12-dc58cf798ae9
  5. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  6. I want to stop my son from downloading free games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to stop my son from downloading free games.: I want to stop my son from downloading free games on Xbox game pass. Is this possible? I’ve set up his own account and put all the age restriction on it. I’ve stopped him downloading paid for...
  7. Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is xbox accessibility league games free to everyone who subs so they who not want to...: So, joined the Xbox accessibility league beacuse I want to help, also I'm disabeld but not soo disabled as I was, in my opinion, before... Joined the gears 5 escape mode ping, noticed that I got...
  8. Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Player Tag wasn't changed at first time, now it want money to change it for free: Hey, I have been changed my Player Tag from random to my custom. After that WIndows want money to change it. And the wierd thinks is that on Sea of Thieves game tag is proplery but in Minecraft...
  9. Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST: I want to play the free version of Microsoft Solitaire collection as a GUEST, and not signed into Xbox or connected to the cloud. Please advise on how to do this. I had to go to an MS store (when...
  10. I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want Xbox game pass for free I lives in iraq: hello my name is ammar i want xbox game pass for free becouse i live in iraq and we dont have cridet card or xbox codes 04b6774b-07e4-42fc-81e9-70447efb7797