Who to contact, I received a defective XBOX Elite 2 replacement

Discus and support Who to contact, I received a defective XBOX Elite 2 replacement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I contact support for a defective warranty device? There is no option available for controllers except for processing a new replacement and it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by soulflyr, May 21, 2021.

1. soulflyr
    soulflyr Guest

How do I contact support for a defective warranty device? There is no option available for controllers except for processing a new replacement and it is shown as out of warranty?

My Elite 2 controller replacement was received defective. The left stick drifts up and right upper paddle button is not as responsive as the others it feels kind of mushy.

Not only is the replacement defectives it was delivered 5 days late from original estimated arrival date. It made it from the warehouse to the shippers disruption center then sat there until I called in for a trace twice. So I'm not sure if the fee for the expedited service is for the whole experience or just the return trip.

:)

soulflyr, May 21, 2021
  2. soulflyr Win User

Just found a message from support team closing out issue and a survey. I gave low rating and text from this post and will see how long it takes for a response from there.

Also noted they only applied any remaining warranty eligibility to the replacement device. So in ma

y case technically it was out of warranty before I received it? Not even 30 or 90 day on replacement?
  3. soulflyr Win User

4. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello. Jamie here an Xbox gamer and Ambassador to assist you today.

Have you tried selecting 'Hardware & Network', 'My controller isn't working right' and then the console you have from this link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/

After selecting those 3, you will need to sign into your account to then process towards a live chat supporter

Thanks

Jamie
  5. soulflyr Win User

Hello. Jamie here an Xbox gamer and Ambassador to assist you today.

Have you tried selecting 'Hardware & Network', 'My controller isn't working right' and then the console you have from this link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/

After selecting those 3, you will need to sign into your account to then process towards a live chat supporter

Thanks

Jamie
    A number of times from a number of different directions. I get this message and a few help file suggestions.

"Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue. Try one of these:"

Also note I just received this less than 24 hours ago and tried this morning for the first time. Bad out of the box!

Once the replacement was processed I no longer had contact or a way to track through MS or the original issue. The only thing available is for me to start another replacement process for a controller that still has the original warranty expiration date.

So I guess I really need to re-evaluate my MSN, XBOX Live, and 365 subscriptions if I cant get service for a controller that was not cheap to begin with and not really cheap to replace.
  6. Smwutches Win User

No one from Microsoft uses the forums. You'll need to contact support directly. If you're not seeing the options to request a call back or chat with support on the contact site, change your category /topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
Thema:

1. Who to contact, I received a defective XBOX Elite 2 replacement - Similar Threads - contact received defective

2. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  3. Contacting friend for mental health.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Contacting friend for mental health.: Dear Support Hello, I'm here to see if Xbox support can look into the activity and hopefully contact my friend to see if he's okay. He's been mentally unwell and hasn't been active on discord...
  4. Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft carrier has lost/damaged my item while in transit how do I contact Microsoft as...: How do I contact Microsoft where there is an issue with an item I have already sent for repair? The call back option hasn't worked all week. 4e588d15-a966-4e7a-b476-fa49a0b424d0
  5. Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a contact number for Microsoft Xbox repairs?: Trying to contact Xbox repairs over a warranty but the call back system will not work on UK mobiles and I can't find a contact number or email address for them 51b0c94a-2c06-4ac4-a14a-d66e4ccca97c
  6. How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to contact Xbox enforcement. Wrongfully banned account: My main Xbox account was banned in 2019/2020 and I still don’t know why I’ve tried appealing enforcement never got back to me I’ve called support get turned away everytime. Is there seriously no...
  7. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  8. give me contact with PERSON

in XBoX on Consoles
    give me contact with PERSON: give me contact with PERSON 2ddaa1c4-03a0-40ab-909f-a4bfb05ab751
  9. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  10. So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive try contacting Xbox technical support...: So my account was charged for a game I didn't receive I tried contacting technical support but no help can anyone assist please b29c4129-716d-4f85-afaa-780a3d713171