Who to contact for problems with moderators at the Xbox Insiders reddit page?

Discus and support Who to contact for problems with moderators at the Xbox Insiders reddit page? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Question is title. Who do I contact to report poor behavior on behalf of moderators of the Xbox Insiders reddit page. There are a few issues over... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xD34DL1N3Rx, Jun 9, 2023.

1. xD34DL1N3Rx
    xD34DL1N3Rx Guest

Question is title. Who do I contact to report poor behavior on behalf of moderators of the Xbox Insiders reddit page. There are a few issues over there. One is that I am blocked from creating topics. I can reply to other peoples topics just fine, I just cannot create any myself. I have reached out to the mod team there several times and asked why, but I have never receive a reply. Secondly some of them are flat out rude to people in comments, often give incorrect information, and delete peoples posts with zero valid reason other than whatever mod just not liking someone's question. These things are not just an issue with myself, but with plenty of others. Since it's an official page for Xbox Inisders to have discussions, there has to be someone else I can speak to about these matters.

At the very least I would like to be able to post my own topics/questions. The message states "Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/xboxinsiders. Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose." Thing is, my topics are closed and removed immediately after pressing the "Post" button. There is not even time for ANYone to read it. There is some sort of auto-block on me creating new topics there, and they refuse to tell me why. It can't be due to something I did wrong, as if that were the case I'd be either banned, temp-banned, or banned from even replying to existing topics. Not the case and I've not received any warnings, notifications, or otherwise.

The reddit is representing both Xbox and Microsoft and I'd like to think someone higher up wouldn't approve of the way some things there are being handled. I am an Xbox Ambassador and have been treated with zero amount of respect there, Something needs to be done.

:)

xD34DL1N3Rx, Jun 9, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

I'm sorry about your experience. I will check this with our internal team, and I will get back to you with updates.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Same thing happens on here too.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello xD34DL1N3Rx,

Thank you for contacting Xbox Support. I understand that you have some problems with the moderators at the Xbox Insiders reddit page. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a negative experience there.

The Xbox Insiders reddit page is not an official Xbox channel, but a community-run platform where Xbox fans can share their feedback and ideas about the Xbox Insider Program. The moderators of this page are not affiliated with Xbox or Microsoft, and they have their own rules and guidelines for posting and commenting.

If you have any issues with the moderators of this page, you can try to contact them directly through private messages or modmail. You can also report any posts or comments that violate the reddit rules or the Xbox Insiders reddit page rules by using the report button.

However, please note that Xbox Support has no authority or influence over the moderation of this page, and we cannot intervene in any disputes or conflicts that may arise there. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

Please see: index - xboxinsiders (reddit.com)

Have a great day!
  5. xD34DL1N3Rx Win User

Was just completely banned from the subreddit for calling them out on their behavior. They even flat out lied and tried telling me they are Microsoft employees. LOL!
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Update Question No. 2

Thema:

1. Who to contact for problems with moderators at the Xbox Insiders reddit page? - Similar Threads - contact problems moderators

2. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  3. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38
  4. Is there any actual way to contact Xbox without signing in,as the problem is I can't sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any actual way to contact Xbox without signing in,as the problem is I can't sign...: I am sick and tired of going round and trying to contact the helpless desk,no actual number to ring is not customer care, 17d480ca-e2ba-4546-b97d-173d2cc536f8
  5. Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to contact the Insider Team regarding a problem you have reported?: Just curious if there is a way to contact someone within the team as I submitted a report to which I allowed for video footage to be taken. I just want to know if that said footage could be sent...
  6. Can't contact Activision about COD: Modern Warfare problem!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't contact Activision about COD: Modern Warfare problem!: I'm having these issues with Call of Duty Modern Warfare: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/modern-warfare-is-not-loading-me-in-a-match/56781d4f-7e60-4f3a-9d8a-1a6b50c7671e...
  7. Report game problems - When a problem comes up in a game, do you tend to contact the...

in XboX Insiders
    Report game problems - When a problem comes up in a game, do you tend to contact the...: Maybe file a bug report, or an issue with the game. Have you ever reached out to the main developer? How was your experience? submitted by /u/ZadornovMixa [link] [comments]
  8. I had this problem changing my billing contact information

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had this problem changing my billing contact information: It appears you've found a glitch in the system. Please try again later. date:6/20/2020 4:40:17 PMcode:z4geWJHgNkmH4pi8.0mn:BN1AEAP0000292Freq:51f1b43f-c217-47e9-97e5-fff67dc00091...
  9. how can i contact microsoft to solve a problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how can i contact microsoft to solve a problem?: i already wrote the question in the title.... e0f8b60e-c8cc-4c2f-94d0-b1a38cf2ae8c
  10. How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get in contact with Playground Games there is a big problem with my game: I just need to get l hold of them cause some important changes did not happen in all regions. Atleast not my region eeebfb6b-469c-4923-bb5f-ca53dee7f226